8216933018_ee38ab360e_m.jpg

Muse tattoo by musekarin, on Flickr

I saw that mine wasn´t displayed so here is it again.

I haven't got the real hurrican because this is a cover-up.

And the tattoo artist draw a real hurricane and that looked so stupid and really messy that's why it's now as it is. The most important thing is the i like it and i know what it means. And a lot of other people that saw it they see right away that's meaning B&H.

I really like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I have changed my mind now.

I want to get the Invincible DVD cover hands on my back, one either side of my spine.

The reason behind it:

I lost my grandad to cancer a few years ago, and as cheesy as it sounds, to me, he really was invincible, and because of that, he made me feel invincible. When the lyrics "Tonight we can truly say together we're invincible", and the Tonight is because I can only see him in my dreams and... If that makes any sense at all.

And it's because of this I think that the hands are a better option over the faces.

I want to get the Invincible DVD cover hands on my back, one either side of my spine.

The reason behind it:

I lost my grandad to cancer a few years ago, and as cheesy as it sounds, to me, he really was invincible, and because of that, he made me feel invincible. When the lyrics "Tonight we can truly say together we're invincible", and the Tonight is because I can only see him in my dreams and... If that makes any sense at all.

And it's because of this I think that the hands are a better option over the faces.

I think it's a nice idea! You should do it!

Oh and just one last bit about my idea, the hands go either side of the spine because the spine will signify the split between heaven and earth.

Also looking for an opinion here.

On the DVD cover, the right hand has flames, does anyone think I should have them in, or keep them out?

Oh and just one last bit about my idea, the hands go either side of the spine because the spine will signify the split between heaven and earth.

Also looking for an opinion here.

On the DVD cover, the right hand has flames, does anyone think I should have them in, or keep them out?

Let them in. That would be nice!

The reason behind it:

I think it's beautiful, go for it.

I think it's beautiful, go for it.

And I think I already know the answer to this question, but I don't think I should have any black put on either, I mean for the background, anyone else agree with me?

Sorry for the constant questioning, I just want to make sure this is right and you know opinions are the best (y)

And I think I already know the answer to this question, but I don't think I should have any black put on either, I mean for the background, anyone else agree with me?

Sorry for the constant questioning, I just want to make sure this is right and you know opinions are the best (y)

No, I think I wouldn't know where to end the background then.

No background.

I want lyrics from Save Me. But i don't know where on my body that would be nice. I have several tattoo's (6). On my ankle, left side ribs, left underarm, right upperarm, between my shoulderblades, and on my right calf. So where to put it?

I want the lyrics: Don't let me go, Cos i'm nothing without you.

Any ideas??

• 1 month later...
So after really thinking about it, I do think I will go with the butterflies and hurricanes idea.

But am struggling to find a decent example of a hurricane, all I can get is a tornado, I mean I know they're different, but in this case, does anyone think that going with a tornado over a hurricane will be much of a difference?

Just want as many honest opinions as possible.

If you draw a hurricane with an eye in the middle and then in the wind you can draw the butterflies. The wind in circles.

I have a 'Butterflies and Hurricanes' tattoo, which I had done almost 18 months ago but have finally had fixed to how I like it. The second session has taken longer to heal that the first. I will post when it has healed and the bruising has subsided. I said that before but I will in 2 or 3 days! Mine is a tornado with butterflies btw.

I have a 'Butterflies and Hurricanes' tattoo, which I had done almost 18 months ago but have finally had fixed to how I like it. The second session has taken longer to heal that the first. I will post when it has healed and the bruising has subsided. I said that before but I will in 2 or 3 days! Mine is a tornado with butterflies btw.

Mine is also a tornado instead of a hurricane. It worked better. Where do you have it on your body? I have my last touch up for my tattoo that i have already 4 years now. When it's finished i will post a picture! And then i'm planning my next tattoo from Muse.:D

Mine is also a tornado instead of a hurricane. It worked better. Where do you have it on your body? I have my last touch up for my tattoo that i have already 4 years now. When it's finished i will post a picture! And then i'm planning my next tattoo from Muse.:D

It's on my upper left arm. I am planning to have just the Muse logo next time, probably on my right shoulder. I have to be careful 'cos I'm a teacher :rolleyes:

It's on my upper left arm. I am planning to have just the Muse logo next time, probably on my right shoulder. I have to be careful 'cos I'm a teacher :rolleyes:

I don't have that problem! I work in a mens-world so it's not strange to have tattoos that are visible.

I have mine on the left side of my body. From under my breast till my hip.

And the next one is lyrics from Save Me on my left upperarm. On the biceps. Before the next gig!

• 2 weeks later...
I can't see it, try again? I had the muse logo done onto my shoulder last week and it's still really itchy and annoying! Kids in my class saw it and were very surprised I had a tattoo - I thought my top hid it :(

I've uploaded it again and now you can see it. Oh that's not good maybe you should have a look at the mirror i look which top you can wear.

Archived