Will keep that in mind :shifty:

SU1HMDA2MzYtMjAxMTA4MDEtMTcxOS5qcGc.jpg

Here we go

Love the piano/birds :happy:

I really want to get something small, like a single word or album artwork or something on either my wrist, ankle, or like on my neck or behind my ear or something (because I have short hair). I'm thinking about doing the Showbiz girl because it's my absolute favorite album ever and the songs have always meant so much to me... I really can't decide though :LOL:

I really want to get something small, like a single word or album artwork or something on either my wrist, ankle, or like on my neck or behind my ear or something (because I have short hair). I'm thinking about doing the Showbiz girl because it's my absolute favorite album ever and the songs have always meant so much to me... I really can't decide though :LOL:

Sounds fab :)

You should think really really carefully and maybe wait some years before deciding on wrist or neck tattoos.

I think I saw you at lolla :p you have short red hair right and you were with a blonde girl yes?

The showbiz girl is really cool just her then two blue puddles where her feet are would be ace or even her stepping on lyrics?

I think I saw you at lolla :p you have short red hair right and you were with a blonde girl yes?

The showbiz girl is really cool just her then two blue puddles where her feet are would be ace or even her stepping on lyrics?

Oh yeah, that was me! :D

Hmmmm... idk. I just want something small! but i want it somewhere where it won't get super saggy :chuckle:

Yeah exactly, plus your mind could change too. Especially with your first tattoo I'd pick a different spot.

Well I mean I'm not getting a tattoo for a considerable amount of time because my parents are against it :p but I've never really thought about covering up any potential tattoos i might have because I'm really looking to get something that's not very large or trashy-looking or noticable ;)

Archived