Thanks guys! :D

Is it me or I get everything? I mean...I did these sketches for like 2 months ago or something? I drew chris smoking pipe and now we have pics of him smoking a pipe :stunned:

-giant bears on uprising; keytars; the glamrock suit I drew for matt was shiny and silver.....he's wearing a shiny silver suit now; chris pipe....

:pope:

(maybe that's because Dom is non-colorful...he must have seen my glam-rock version of him: a total plastic latex tight rainbow :supersad: nuuuuuuuu)

Ines, you can predict. :LOL::p

Ok, not really the series, but two wallpapers I did for the great Fuesch because she gave me the ideas to them :D

Enjoy!

napolimatt2.png

and

spiderdom_wallpaper2.png

Hurrah - more aMused piccy-wics! :D Glad you're feeling better. I've loved the whole series and always look forward to new pics. You are brilliant! :awesome::yesey:

Oh and btw use your psychic powers wisely. Or not - if Muse really do have a link to your head, lets see how far we/you can make them go... *evil laugh*

Sorry guys for the April Fools prank :chuckle:

I've been really bad, in pain, took out my wisdom tooth :supersad: anyway....Happy Easter :D

Just went through all previous pages...seems as if you're usually under the weather. Takes lots of effort to produce good things. :3 I love the series though, and I've read some of your blog. Very entertaining. ;)

Looking forward to moar...they make me laff. ^^

The last time Chris Wolstenholme got bored, he created Nickelback. The moral of this story is, don't bore Chris Wolstenholme.

:LOL: That is amazing! I'm like cracking up! Nobody likes Nickelback. Erm besides the people that do who hopefully are not on here because I don't really like offending people. I seem to do it too much in like actual life.....

:LOL: That is amazing! I'm like cracking up! Nobody likes Nickelback. Erm besides the people that do who hopefully are not on here because I don't really like offending people. I seem to do it too much in like actual life.....

Haha, I don't think you've offended anyone :p. There are people who like Nickelback, but I never trusted those people's music tastes anyway ;)

*silently wonders if anyone on this thread likes Nickelback*

Archived