• 2 weeks later...

AND BOARDS.MU IS WORKING FOR ME AGAIN!!! :dance:

Finally! :fear:

Anyway, if you didn't saw Doos comment (thank you for posting it! :kiss:) I have new aMUSEd:

NEW aMUSEd SERIES after a bunch of months! Why not start with Matt campaign for Worst Dressed at NME Awards?

NME_worst_dressed.png

Dom wants to win Matt, so he decided to listen to the fangirls and dress up as LeoDom...

Dom_Sexy_NME.png

Anyway, if you didn't saw Doos comment (thank you for posting it! :kiss:) I have new aMUSEd:

NEW aMUSEd SERIES after a bunch of months! Why not start with Matt campaign for Worst Dressed at NME Awards?

NME_worst_dressed.png

Dom wants to win Matt, so he decided to listen to the fangirls and dress up as LeoDom...

Dom_Sexy_NME.png

You're back! :dance:

NME_worst_dressed.png

Dom_Sexy_NME.png

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: I love the chicken on Matt's shoulder!! You're the best pokemew!!!

really? :kiss: eeeee thank you!

Can it be a t-shirt? :ninja:, and with the link to your deviantART under it, so that people will know you. If not, I understand, I'll just print a poster of it ;)

I'd prefer just a poster, I'm a bit shy about my art :$. (No one in real life knows I draw, for one thing... :erm:)

awww :( ok then! :p

..really? :stunned: why..?

I hated the attention I got as a kid... :erm:

I hate getting praised for stuff for some reason. On the internet it's not so bad since I'm just reading it, but I feel all weird if someone gives me a compliment. :LOL: I don't know, I'm weird.

I hated the attention I got as a kid... :erm:

I hate getting praised for stuff for some reason. On the internet it's not so bad since I'm just reading it, but I feel all weird if someone gives me a compliment. :LOL: I don't know, I'm weird.

no, you're not weird, I get the same :facepalm: I hate when people next to me start showing it and praising me to a random person. Parents, friends, etc :erm: I get all "uhugh :mad: uh...thanks, of course :$ but grrr don't do that"

Guest Octazooka

Matt's resolution for 2011:

Stop going on about killing chickens, Lady Gaga and dump the blue thingamajig suit which frazzles people's eyes :LOL:

:LOL: at Matt and Dom, they're both exasperatingly cute. :chuckle:

I was sitting at home in Adelaide when I thought, hey, I want Matt Bellamy as my desktop background, I got him alright, I found your Stockholm Syndrome picture on google and set it straight away. I have gone through all the pages and I love all of them (apart from Dom and Matt in a picture that I found disturbing:p). Keep up the good work and I will spread the word about you in Adelaide.

Keep up the great work :)

I was sitting at home in Adelaide when I thought, hey, I want Matt Bellamy as my desktop background, I got him alright, I found your Stockholm Syndrome picture on google and set it straight away. I have gone through all the pages and I love all of them (apart from Dom and Matt in a picture that I found disturbing:p). Keep up the good work and I will spread the word about you in Adelaide.

Keep up the great work :)

Aww thank you :$ ah yes, the disturbing S&M aMUSEd :p did you read the theories about SMBH and S&M on Muselive? Oh god it's highly disturbing...but ...so true?

Well, a lot of people asked for it :p

Aww thank you :$ ah yes, the disturbing S&M aMUSEd :p did you read the theories about SMBH and S&M on Muselive? Oh god it's highly disturbing...but ...so true?

Well, a lot of people asked for it :p

No, I didn't catch it. I told my band about you, we all love Muse and got a real good laugh, us South Australians live in the most boring state in the world, so when we find something as good as this we, well, annoy our maths teacher with non stop laughter:LOL::LOL::LOL:. I hope one day my band will get fans like u are with Muse so we will get to laugh at ourselves.

No, I didn't catch it. I told my band about you, we all love Muse and got a real good laugh, us South Australians live in the most boring state in the world, so when we find something as good as this we, well, annoy our maths teacher with non stop laughter:LOL::LOL::LOL:. I hope one day my band will get fans like u are with Muse so we will get to laugh at ourselves.

ahahah :LOL: eheh, well, you just have to be like Muse in that aspect, have funny moments and not hav the "rockstar/celeb-attitude" and joke :p not to mention get embarrassing moments :chuckle:

nnn I would love go to to australia but I'm not going there..ever.

ahahah :LOL: eheh, well, you just have to be like Muse in that aspect, have funny moments and not hav the "rockstar/celeb-attitude" and joke :p not to mention get embarrassing moments :chuckle:

nnn I would love go to to australia but I'm not going there..ever.

Well we started as a Muse cover band so we play that type of music, and soon we are going to make our first demo ( Warner :D), and I am Australian so no bad moments, we are friendly loving absolutely brilliant people and are always ready for a good joke. And why not come here, we have cool stuff, like Koalas, kangaroos, crocodiles and inland taipans.

Well we started as a Muse cover band so we play that type of music, and soon we are going to make our first demo ( Warner :D), and I am Australian so no bad moments, we are friendly loving absolutely brilliant people and are always ready for a good joke. And why not come here, we have cool stuff, like Koalas, kangaroos, crocodiles and inland taipans.

He probably doesn't like your rugby rules mate. ;)

I'm arachnophobic. And a serious one. THat's the reason mate :stunned:
hahaha :LOL:, just dont go to Sydney, that is home to our deadlyest spider, the funnel web. But every were else is good, trust me, the worst place to go for you would be Darwin or Cairns, thats were normal people are seen as freaks and crocodiles rule the beaches. See the beaches are nice, you just cant swim in them cause of crocs, jellyfish, sharks and well thats it. But Melbourne and Adelaide are nice, mellow, laid back citys where you feel all warm and fuzzy inside :). Just stay south and all will be good.And I love the mate at the end.

I'm arachnophobic. And a serious one. THat's the reason mate :stunned:

Don't worry, I'm arachnophobic too. It's horrible, when I see a spider I start crying and screaming and my eyes stay all red. :( So I usually say "DEATH TO SPIDERS"

And by the way, all the Amused Series are f*cking amazing :) Continue with the good job :D

Archived