Trust me, you are not that bad, once in gym class we used the climbing ropes, this girl climbed up to about half way and saw a red back spider on the rope, she did not move for ten minutes (if you don't know about red backs, theyare Adelaides worst spider, one bite, you won't die, just burning allover, I was bitten last year, it burns heaps)

:LOL: I'm arachnophobic too... but I had no idea Australia had a reputation as the 'spider and snake' place. When my little cousins came over from England last year they were obsessed for checking for spiders and snakes everywhere, even in the suburbs :p

Ines, I'm sure you'd be fine in the cities... maybe just avoid Sydney and outback towns:happy:

And by the way excellent aMUSEd 's :D:D The new ones are awesome!

:LOL: I'm arachnophobic too... but I had no idea Australia had a reputation as the 'spider and snake' place. When my little cousins came over from England last year they were obsessed for checking for spiders and snakes everywhere, even in the suburbs :p

Ines, I'm sure you'd be fine in the cities... maybe just avoid Sydney and outback towns:happy:

And by the way excellent aMUSEd 's :D:D The new ones are awesome!

To true

......spiders are beautiful.. so long as theyre not crawling on you when you dont want them to be, in your hair, deadly, painful, tiny and in large numbers or jumping

:LOL:

Omg, are you saying that spiders are beautiful?! I'm going to kill you right now (I'm just kidding) :D

My slogan is "Death to spiders" and I really want the spiders' extinction.

This morning when I was entering the car there was a spider on the door. I went through panic and I compelled my father to get out of the car to kill the damn spider. Omg, the spider was so big. Omg, it was horrible.

Thanks guys! :D

Is it me or I get everything? I mean...I did these sketches for like 2 months ago or something? I drew chris smoking pipe and now we have pics of him smoking a pipe :stunned:

-giant bears on uprising; keytars; the glamrock suit I drew for matt was shiny and silver.....he's wearing a shiny silver suit now; chris pipe....

:pope:

(maybe that's because Dom is non-colorful...he must have seen my glam-rock version of him: a total plastic latex tight rainbow :supersad: nuuuuuuuu)

Is it me or I get everything? I mean...I did these sketches for like 2 months ago or something? I drew chris smoking pipe and now we have pics of him smoking a pipe :stunned:

-giant bears on uprising; keytars; the glamrock suit I drew for matt was shiny and silver.....he's wearing a shiny silver suit now; chris pipe....

(maybe that's because Dom is non-colorful...he must have seen my glam-rock version of him: a total plastic latex tight rainbow :supersad: nuuuuuuuu)

God, lets not see any of them in tight outfits:eek:. That would scare me, but hey, it would be a good laugh:LOL:

Maybe they stalk the thread and like your ideas? :awesome::shifty:

I haven't seen Chris with a pipe yet! Where can I find this pic?

I must say, I'm loving the two wallpapers! I may use the spiderdom one soon. :)

Keep up the good work! I always enjoy your drawings! :pimp:

Oh, those new wallpapers are epic!! And that's rather uncanny, Ines. Maybe you're a latent psychic! :awesome:

Archived