what she said was a very stupid comment :fear:

and.. xu, you're only 14, still many years to come.. let's see if you'll be safe from all of that :supersad:

I know Aninha won't be.. from Kirk :awesome:

yeaaaaaaaaah :awesome: miss Aninha saw him last year on RiR but only 5 seconds later after he passed she realized who he was :awesome:...poor kid :noey:

they look at me and they think I know kung fu or something :cool: but there was a boy on 2nd grade that was obsessed about me but now someone told me that he's obsessed now to get laid:stunned: never saw him again :stunned:

it wasn't a stupid comment it was an idea where you could apply your filming skills! :phu::fear:

^^^ believe me... I already had a stalker :stunned:

um da minha escola era meu stalker por causa dos meus desenhos... :eek: ... e.. ja tive um stalker stalker... verdadeiro, daqueles em que podem fazer algo que se tem de fazer quixa na policia por algo grave.. :supersad: ..algo mesmo grave :'(

:awesome: ohh Matt, we all know you want to use giant teddies in Uprising Video :awesome:

uprising.png

:LOL: OMG THIS IS AWESOME! But I must say that I love the little teddies that Dom has...and how one is clinging to his shirt. :happy:

i waited to go through 23 pages before i commented lol

(i have nothing better to do right now)

just wanted to say that these are fantastic

i seen one of the treasure hunt ones while the treasure hunt was taking place

but now i have come across this....gem of a thread

now i, like the rest wait in anticipation!:happy:

i waited to go through 23 pages before i commented lol

(i have nothing better to do right now)

just wanted to say that these are fantastic

i seen one of the treasure hunt ones while the treasure hunt was taking place

but now i have come across this....gem of a thread

now i, like the rest wait in anticipation!:happy:

:LOL:

i love comments like this jus' because they reassure me that there are others who have nothing better to do than various things :p

edit: wow that was random.. ugh i hate that word..

Great, as usual! :awesome:

I still haven't read the Q article since I'm waiting until I can get my own copy. But apparently Matt kills a chicken. Well, I'm not sure how I feel about that, but I'm assuming he eats the chicken? No wait, don't tell me. :stunned:

P.S. Ines, why you feel ill?:(

Great, as usual! :awesome:

I still haven't read the Q article since I'm waiting until I can get my own copy. But apparently Matt kills a chicken. Well, I'm not sure how I feel about that, but I'm assuming he eats the chicken? No wait, don't tell me. :stunned:

P.S. Ines, why you feel ill?:(

Yeah I got ":eek:" when I read it, but when I continued reading it I understood :)

My body hurts, my eyes burn, I feel werid and I have a little of fever. damn I can't breath properly either :(

Archived