:awesome: Dom's fault, ne? :awesome:

I also wrote a parody song (and with more lines) of Spider Man 60's theme song about 'Super' Muse need to show it to you guys too

AND

For the ones who didn't see, there's a another new aMUSEd in the end of the previous page about Chris riding Dom twitter pic

Ohhh Matt feels excluded from the superhero activities :( so, he took Dom advice on that Kerrang interview and a legend was born....

WONDER MATT!

Wonder_matt.png

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: *lolspam*

sexayy matt.. he's having a hen night party isnt he? are gaia and him finally gonna get married :LOL:

omg Ines i found some aMUSE-ing material:

The Muse frontman recently discovered the downside of mass adoration: he is being stalked by a disturbed male fan. "He's from Ireland and he keeps coming to where I live in Italy," explains the singer. "And he keeps leaving bags full of crazy stuff, like loads of bottles with messages written on them."[/Quote]

-source

:LOL:

OMFG :awesome: :awesome: I laughed my ass off so much with that XD

and :LOL: I can only imagine a lepricon-fan-boy doing that :LOL:

did you know that i'm a leprechaun?? i'm not actually irish, but i have super curly hair and i was an irish dancer for 8 years :LOL:

did you know that i'm a leprechaun?? i'm not actually irish, but i have super curly hair and i was an irish dancer for 8 years :LOL:

I KNOW!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

holy shitz.... :awesome:

do you have any video of you dancing? because I love irish dance XD its jsut so.. epic

These really are great, Your so talented, much thanks for doing these all the time for us to enjoy :), umm I had a thought, what about an aMUSED sketch about Matt's TRIO shuffle? Like how he could just go on and on, or that he has impecable timing, idk maybe it's a dumb idea but I'm always facinated by the shuffle, he's like a robot, does it perfect every time.

NOW THE ONE YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! (I crack up laughing all the time I look at the ..'muse' pic :LOL: )

JUST A NOTE: I'm not making fun of the twilight fans, only the "knowledgeble" twilight fans :awesome:

TwilightSMBH.png

Bwahahahaha I love it! :) The poster is hilarious! :LOL::LOL::LOL:"Knowledgeable Twilighters..." :ninja::mad::LOL:

Your series is amazing... they make me laugh daily! Keep up the fantastic work!

Guest Octazooka
Bwahahahaha I love it! :) The poster is hilarious! :LOL::LOL::LOL:"Knowledgeable Twilighters..." :ninja::mad::LOL:

Your series is amazing... they make me laugh daily! Keep up the fantastic work!

Ossum series, pokemew! :awesome::LOL:

/triesnottolaughatLOLpics

Archived