:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Oh Ines!! as usual, your work it's stunning!!!! I loved the last couple of aMUSEd.... hahahahahahahahaha poor Dom... he would suffer after the Slipknot guys caught him! :p and the Matt's face it's the best!!! I almost could hear his funny laugh in my mind while I was looking at the aMUSEd :LOL::LOL::LOL:

And the last one... hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Matt's fetish for the socks it's really weird but I laughed a lot because of that!

Thanks for your amazing work!! that makes me happy :D:D

Greetings from Mexico and thanks for post your aMUSEd there too!!!

I think you both know how similar portuguese and spanish are, oh dear girls ;)

And I support xuwang idea, anyway :eyebrows: lol

Ah, Ines, I almost forgot to put the link to the colombian board. It's not the big thing, we didn't even open a thread (it was a random thing brought on topic; we're thinking of openning one though); but we had a great time and we sure think that your drawings are quite brilliant. Here it is.

And I think it's not necessary to say that I love the past two. First, I still laugh to tears when I watch 'Sit the fuck down' video, and second, Muse + fetishes = Mucho amor, ha ha.

I would be impressed if she did that but Chris got ahead and did it in real life (for more information check their twitter):LOL:

I would be impressed if she did that but Chris got ahead and did it in real life (for more information check their twitter):LOL:

http://twitpic.com/dqg1w

HOLY F*CK!!!! I'M SO SCARED FOR LIFE RIGHT NOW :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMFG CHRIS WTF!!!!!!!! :eek:

and.... WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE ACTUAL PIC :eek:

dom is enjoying it very much... since he's doing a :awesome: face: :eek:

...I knew it :awesome:

BYT THE WAY sorry guys, I've been busy! Will do another aMUSEd very soon!

Ahahahahahahahaha omfg. Thank you for linking this image, i cant stop laughing :LOL:

And they wonder why we crack gay jokes about them :facepalm: (or maybe they dont :eek::chuckle:)

Ines i will be shocked if dont see an aMUSEd comic about this, for it is extremely amusing.

Oh and take your time! You have to rest from that writers cramp lol ;)

http://twitpic.com/dqg1w

HOLY F*CK!!!! I'M SO SCARED FOR LIFE RIGHT NOW :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMFG CHRIS WTF!!!!!!!! :eek:

and.... WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE ACTUAL PIC :eek:

dom is enjoying it very much... since he's doing a :awesome: face: :eek:

...I knew it :awesome:

BYT THE WAY sorry guys, I've been busy! Will do another aMUSEd very soon!

wait... it has a name :awesome:

role playing:LOL:

Pahahahaha i just tagged captain chris and ponyboy dom, but instead of typing ponyboy i typed "ponybony" :LOL: i fixed it but omg that was funny.

Yeaa, i crack myself up sometimes :awesome::erm:

PONYBONY :LOL:

ohh, ok, the series is called Being Human XD but what a nice surprise! showbiz :awesome:

PONYBONY :LOL:

ohh, ok, the series is called Being Human XD but what a nice surprise! showbiz :awesome:

Haha lucky, ive only ever heard muse in public places once and it was starlight on the radio in an empty ski store :( oh and they used it on american idol eww

2 days ago i saw a sign that said "showbiz ____" though :D wow thats sad :$

thsi is random but OMFG SHOWBIZ ON TV!!!! like, on a Fox Portugal seires about vampires and werewolfs and I dont know the name :eek:

FUCKING SHOWBIZ SONG :awesome: just in the end! holy shit what a big surprise !!!

i saww thaaat! but it was ages ago on bbc3.. cant remember what it was either.. cant have been a very good programme lmao

Archived