uh, how can I tape it if I dont remember inside it? you know? like, I remember some parts of pre-abduction, then I simply fall asleep like I was druged, dunno; and the next day, there I am, on my bed like anything happened, but sometimes I wake up with scars, marks, etc :supersad: I could do hypno therapy to remember everything but Im too afraid of remembering it :supersad:

and I also have PAS since I was little. Go search for it and you'll know what it is XD

DO it!:eek: it must be maaaaaaaaad!

Parental alienation syndrome!?:stunned:

isto são pás!

P72391F18233.jpg

P%C3%81%20DOBR%C3%81VEL.jpg

e em caso disseres Ó pá!

pa.jpg

DO it!:eek: it must be maaaaaaaaad!

Parental alienation syndrome!?:stunned:

isto são pás!

P72391F18233.jpg

P%C3%81%20DOBR%C3%81VEL.jpg

e em caso disseres Ó pá!

pa.jpg

ahaha muito engraçadinha! significa sindrome pos-traumatico de abduçao. mas a serio, para la de gozar, eu tou a falar muito a serio em relaçao a isso :stunned: se tivesses no meu lugar logo vias... :supersad:

ahaha muito engraçadinha! significa sindrome pos-traumatico de abduçao. mas a serio, para la de gozar, eu tou a falar muito a serio em relaçao a isso :stunned: se tivesses no meu lugar logo vias... :supersad:

Tipo, eu já falei com pessoas que tiveram cenas paranormais com fantasmas e cenas esquisitas mas nunca com pessoas abduzidas :supersad: para mim é novidade pá!

I think you should add Colombia to that list too. We are quite enjoying ourselves on the colombian board with your work. Psh! Latin America seems to love you, girl! :LOL:

And I just don't need to say that I love every piece of Amused unconditionally. The feeling flows by itself when you enter to the thread. The 'Bliss' one... Oh my. If you had added Matt's forehead vein (the true and unique hero of that video) to that, I would have married it :D But it's absolutely cool and perfect anyway.

I can't wait to see the one about the... er... Matt and Dom's friendship. I mean, reaaally :rolleyes:

I'll be around here waiting for your updates! Et bon voyage! :happy:

My comment was missing here...

Absolutely brilliant!! you know...

And when I saw it for first time I just didn't believe the part of your speech.... but now I see that this was true! I trust you!!! and... for real, the Zetas was my kind of "monster" when I was a child... and you reminded me all this stuff with the chapter :LOL:

Anyway, I laughed a lot!! The Zeta with the "Plug in Baby" t-shirt was the best!!! :awesome:

Have a great vacations and a lot of fun! I'll be waiting patiently (xD) for the next aMUSEd Serie!!!

Greetings!

Thanks guys!!! :D I'm enjoying my vacations eheh

:awesome:

but the internet here doesn't work very well..... :eek:

I think you should add Colombia to that list too. We are quite enjoying ourselves on the colombian board with your work. Psh! Latin America seems to love you, girl! :LOL:

And I just don't need to say that I love every piece of Amused unconditionally. The feeling flows by itself when you enter to the thread. The 'Bliss' one... Oh my. If you had added Matt's forehead vein (the true and unique hero of that video) to that, I would have married it :D But it's absolutely cool and perfect anyway.

I can't wait to see the one about the... er... Matt and Dom's friendship. I mean, reaaally :rolleyes:

I'll be around here waiting for your updates! Et bon voyage! :happy:

Omg really? :eek: ... thank you! :$

what's the board link, by the way? :)

ohhh you also know what I'm gonna do?

I'll [try to] do aMUSEd mini figures :ninja: I would love to have them in my shelf

but this time I'll sculp it with something good, like super sculpey... the problem is, we don0t have it in portugal :stunned: WE PORTUGUESE HAVE NOTHING i tell ya :'(

will try to buy it from the web, lets hope it won't get expensive... :'(

(and no, don't tell me to use FIMO, it sucks balls)

ohhh you also know what I'm gonna do?

I'll [try to] do aMUSEd mini figures :ninja: I would love to have them in my shelf

but this time I'll sculp it with something good, like super sculpey... the problem is, we don0t have it in portugal :stunned: WE PORTUGUESE HAVE NOTHING i tell ya :'(

will try to buy it from the web, lets hope it won't get expensive... :'(

(and no, don't tell me to use FIMO, it sucks balls)

Awh man, that would be AWESOME! Good luck with it! :happy:

Archived