Ines, you're ABSOLUTELY FUCKING AMAZING!!!

I love every one of your drawings!! they're one of the best things I've ever seen about Muse!! Hope that someday Muse see them!! I'm sure they'll laugh a lot about them!! :D

The Project Eurasia ones are simply fantastic!!! ;)

In fact, I think your work it's kind of famous right now! In the mexican forum where I'm they have been a hot thread too!!! :)

So, if you want more ideas to create new chaps of the aMUSEd Series... well, I think one about the Muse Chat and that Matt's spoon play could be a good one!!! or about the infamous "pwoper fish" in the Fishing with Muse....

Or of course... the SIT FUCK DOWN!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yes, they would be amazing!!

Greetings dear, you're a master!!!! ;)

Guest Octazooka
:LOL::LOL:

Great work! sometimes i wonder if thats what it's really like!:p

Omfg! Did you do one about the fake agent?

That'd be simply :awesome:

Guest Octazooka
:LOL::LOL:

Great work! sometimes i wonder if thats what it's really like!:p

Matty sounds like a demented Gollum who found...a thousand rings XD XD

:LOL:

You have to do a aMUSEd cartoon about the new photo of Dom and Matt viewing magazines :D

Hugs from Portugal

PS: É pena o grupo do SIA ser em Beja é longe :D

obrigada :D opa, um MINI mesmo MINI grupo em beja, podem fazer outro XD so queria que beja fizesse algo... é que ainda por cima ta tudo de ferias.. isto ta mesmo vazio :stunned::eek: mas eu pelo menos teria que aparecer ahah

Ines, you're ABSOLUTELY FUCKING AMAZING!!!

I love every one of your drawings!! they're one of the best things I've ever seen about Muse!! Hope that someday Muse see them!! I'm sure they'll laugh a lot about them!! :D

The Project Eurasia ones are simply fantastic!!! ;)

In fact, I think your work it's kind of famous right now! In the mexican forum where I'm they have been a hot thread too!!! :)

So, if you want more ideas to create new chaps of the aMUSEd Series... well, I think one about the Muse Chat and that Matt's spoon play could be a good one!!! or about the infamous "pwoper fish" in the Fishing with Muse....

Or of course... the SIT FUCK DOWN!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yes, they would be amazing!!

Greetings dear, you're a master!!!! ;)

OMFG really?!?! can you give the the thread link? I'm sooo gonna sign in the forum!!! by the way, did they posted 'credit' ? like, I dont mind, since the pics have my name tehre, but, for example, my twitter? like, if they want to give me an idea XD

thank you so much for the kind words :$

Guest Octazooka
obrigada :D opa, um MINI mesmo MINI grupo em beja, podem fazer outro XD so queria que beja fizesse algo... é que ainda por cima ta tudo de ferias.. isto ta mesmo vazio :stunned::eek: mas eu pelo menos teria que aparecer ahah

OMFG really?!?! can you give the the thread link? I'm sooo gonna sign in the forum!!! by the way, did they posted 'credit' ? like, I dont mind, since the pics have my name tehre, but, for example, my twitter? like, if they want to give me an idea XD

Do that fake agent thangy as well! XD That'd show Matty how whacked his USOE treasure hunt got :LOL:

Guest Octazooka
Poke... Please do the "Saw" mock-up with the two Muse fans chained up and having to decide whether cut off their feet or not get the USB stick :LOL:

And Matt as Jigsaw on the little bicycle :LOL:

jigsawpuppetz.jpg

Maybe we should post this up on Facebook or something? :p

Pokemew, I just discovered this thread! I had seen the Project Eurasia ones on the Treasure Hunt thread which were hilarious! :awesome: Glad to have now found the others in the series. I like the other ideas people have mentioned, esp. pwoper fish, and the spoon thing. You are so talented! :)

Hello again!!

Well... now you're there too!! I saw your post!! and of course we gave your credits, we didn't give your Twitter but we mentioned your name and that the original thread was from here. Y... aprovechando que hablas perfectamente español, pues con "hot thread" me refería a que tenía bastantes vistas para el poco tiempo que lleva publicado allá y que has recibido también excelentes comentarios sobre tu trabajo ;) no obstante, estoy segura que pronto tendrás muchos más comentarios y vistas allá!! :)

You don't have to thank me about the words, it's true!! ;) And... yes please! we need a draw from the Matt's spoon play xD

About the last.... God!! just happens that you'te absolutely genius!!! I loved it!! Chris made me cry from the laughter!!!! just as him xD and Matt's face!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: But I think, the best was the "Stalight Pride t-shirt" of Dom :p

Greetings!!! Estaré aquí regularmente para revisar tus nuevos dibujos!! they're addictive!!!:D

Pokemew, I just discovered this thread! I had seen the Project Eurasia ones on the Treasure Hunt thread which were hilarious! :awesome: Glad to have now found the others in the series. I like the other ideas people have mentioned, esp. pwoper fish, and the spoon thing. You are so talented! :)

MUSEMOM :D I'm glad you enjoyed them!!! Yeah, have them in my list XD just need to think of something for those two too :D

Hello again!!

(...)

Greetings!!! Estaré aquí regularmente para revisar tus nuevos dibujos!! they're addictive!!!:D

yeah, went to the forum today :LOL:

ahah it's Straight Pride, but Starligt Pride fits very well too!!! :awesome:

gracias! mi español no es muy bueno, pero yo lo entiendo muy bien!

y sí, he entendido cuando le dijiste "hot thread" ;) and about the credit, I know they would give it (and the pics are credited :LOL: ) I just wanted my twitter account there to talk with the people and if they wanted to give me ideas/ask me something, it would be easier :D AND I enjoy talking with other muse fans :D especially to help me with foreign language :p

-------------

:eek: omfg ...

board.muse - 3000+ views

Muselive - 6500+ views

now the aMUSEd are at MuseBR too, and MuseBR orkut account and OOBH Mexico forum!!!

:eek::THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT!!! :kiss:

Archived