Thanks guys! :'D

You are a genius.

I wish I could draw like that.

You're a total legend. I praise you.

You should do one about Matt and Dom looking at all the references to their lovingness. Twould be so funny.

yeah I already have in my list "matt and dom reaction to belldom slash on the net" :)

Your aMUSEd are :awesome:, love them!:happy:

Thank you for making them!:kiss:

eheheheh no problem!!! :$

Love the new Shroom one. I swear, I've seen stuff like that on mushrooms before. The colors are spot on!

Ahahah SS video right on spot! :awesome:

ohh? you tired shrooms before? .... how is it? :stunned:

Hehehehehehe

I'm back!!! x:p

Ohhh the new one it's just perfect!!! I think the most funny thing was Chris and all what he's doing and saying!! I just loved it!!!

And well... we keep supporting your series as much as we can!! cuenta con eso!! ;)

Greetings from Mexico!!! :D

Guest Octazooka
IT'S NOT STOCKHOLM SYNDROME, IT'S SHROOMS SYNDROME!

:awesome:

syndrome.png

The look on Matt's face is just pwer :awesome: :awesome: :LOL:

Hey guys!!! :D

Tomorrow I'm going for vacations, in Girona and Barcelona, Spain! So, don't know if I'll do any aMUSEd while there, but I will try to think of an idea for all the ideas you gave me, and others I thought myself, in the list! :D

BUT, before I'll go, here is a 'Special' aMUSEd, because it's more personal....

And yes, what I'm saying in the first bubble speech is... true.... o_o well, I hope the "they follow me ever since" part is not true... :'(

Well, laugh at me now :$:awesome:

zetas.png

TU FOSTE RAPTADA!? lolwut?!

I want to be abducted too :supersad:

NO! NO YOU DO NOT WHAT!!! :eek:

I have a big trauma since my 3/4 years old!!! AND they leave scars in my body!!!

YOU DO NOT WHAT! ... well... some may be nice, but still...

:supersad:

NO! NO YOU DO NOT WHAT!!! :eek:

I have a big trauma since my 3/4 years old!!! AND they leave scars in my body!!!

YOU DO NOT WHAT! ... well... some may be nice, but still...

:supersad:

"All the scars on your skin say 'post no bills'" *ahem* anyway...:stunned:

Dude I know how it's like to have a trauma, since i saw chucky when I was little I was never the same again, every time I see a doll I vomit (true story,ask anyone who knows me).

yeah, a nice one would be lovely...the Doctoooooooooooooor:eek::eyebrows:

"All the scars on your skin say 'post no bills'" *ahem* anyway...:stunned:

Dude I know how it's like to have a trauma, since i saw chucky when I was little I was never the same again, every time I see a doll I vomit (true story,ask anyone who knows me).

yeah, a nice one would be lovely...the Doctoooooooooooooor:eek::eyebrows:

"All the scars on your skin say 'post no bills'" *ahem* anyway...:stunned: " what? :stunned:

yeah, but you have a trauma from a doll you saw... it's.. different :stunned: my nightmare is real, may you believe it or not :)

"All the scars on your skin say 'post no bills'" *ahem* anyway...:stunned: " what? :stunned:

yeah, but you have a trauma from a doll you saw... it's.. different :stunned: my nightmare is real, may you believe it or not :)

next time...tape that shit :awesome:

srsly, I mean it:stunned:

next time...tape that shit :awesome:

srsly, I mean it:stunned:

uh, how can I tape it if I dont remember inside it? you know? like, I remember some parts of pre-abduction, then I simply fall asleep like I was druged, dunno; and the next day, there I am, on my bed like anything happened, but sometimes I wake up with scars, marks, etc :supersad: I could do hypno therapy to remember everything but Im too afraid of remembering it :supersad:

and I also have PAS since I was little. Go search for it and you'll know what it is XD

Archived