Which is the best Muse song?  

740 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best Muse song?

It was a 50/50 between Sunburn and MOTP for me, I went for Map because to me it is a perfect song. I've always said that Map is what The Resistance should of sounded like, the good way to pull off electronic rock if you get me. (Like MK Ultra)

Citizen Erased just missed out too but like everyone else said, it's the only song they have that sums them up completely.

I'll be royally cheesed off if they self produce the next album...

You mean the album coming up? Looks like someone's going to be disappointed then :chuckle:

Also, I'm pretty sure they meant that Map Of had bad production (it does), not MK. The Resistance actually had fairly decent production, just a couple of shit songs and too many layers.

You mean the album coming up? Looks like someone's going to be disappointed then :chuckle:

Also, I'm pretty sure they meant that Map Of had bad production (it does), not MK. The Resistance actually had fairly decent production, just a couple of shit songs and too many layers.

Of course, I was talking about MotP. The production on MK, imho, is pretty good

And I'm not so scared about self-production, since they can produce at least decently. The important thing is that the songs are good :p

Well seeing as I know nothing about production i'll have to agree with you :p

Out of curiosity, what makes Map badly produced?

:facepalm:

And that song was produced by a professional producer, too bad!

Anyway i always prefer the Rich Costey edit, his sound is much more clean.

The drums and vocals sound a lot clearer and crisper in the RC edit but the guitar still sounds like shit IMO.

EDIT: Also, if I could, I'd change my answer from Take A Bow to Citizen Erased. Rediscovered the genius behind that song yesterday (finally got round to learning the outro on piano :happy:).

Exo-Politics

...why? What, in your opinion, honestly makes Exo-Politics a better song than the likes of Citizen Erased, Take A Bow, Knights Of Cydonia and Space Dementia? 'Cause I really don't understand how any normal man's brain could function like that.

Archived