Which is the best Muse song?  

740 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best Muse song?

Hoodoo's amazing! :happy: Def one of their finest.

The problem with these 'best' threads the choice you make is v personal - the 'best' Muse song means something different to everyone; there's usually a consensus over one or two songs that most find outstanding, but I don't think just one track can be singled-out as the fans' favourite. My favourite Muse song is HCM; I think only about a handful of other people would agree with me!

Well yeah, I think most people realize that what they say are just their opinion, and that there isn't any correct answer.

Neutron Star Collision.

SIIIIKE.

it's a very long list actually. in no order:

Glorious, Do We Need This, Soaked, FAWY, TSP, MoTP, Hoodoo, Exo-Politics, Shine, Crying Shame, Coma, Host, You Fucking Motherfucker (haha), House of the Rising Sun, Map of Your Head, Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want, Space Dementia, Shrinking Universe, Bliss, Plug in Baby, Dead Star, Hyper Music, MoTP, Feeling Good, Citizen Erased, Futurism, Resistance, Darkshines, Guiding Light(stfu haters), MK Ultra, Unnatural Selection, USoE, Fillip, Cave, Uno, Escape, Easily, Nishe, The Groove, Hate This and I'll Love You, Falling Down, Spiral Static, Unintended and probably Plug In Baby acoustic.

Sorry, hella long list. its practically every song.

Ahh! You like all the best songs! I love all of Muse's song with a pathetic, obsessive-like passion, but those ones are the best. I love all the old b-sides and stuff. I just love them. Spiral Static and Recess are my all time faves, but i love so so so many more!

Ahh! You like all the best songs! I love all of Muse's song with a pathetic, obsessive-like passion, but those ones are the best. I love all the old b-sides and stuff. I just love them. Spiral Static and Recess are my all time faves, but i love so so so many more!

haha, thank you. my favorite b-sides would have to be house of the rising sun or do we need this. Or easily or eternally missed. its super freaking hard for me to pick a favorite. haha.

but yes, the b-sides are the shit.

• 6 months later...

Exogenesis Syphony as a whole is both my favourite and the songs I'd consider to be the best. Going for Citizen Erased, though. Exo only really works as a whole, in it's component parts it doesn't have the same impact, so for an individual track, Citizen Erased is the best in my opinion.

• 5 months later...
NO EXOGENESIS SYMPHONY, RULED BY SECRECY, OR HYPER CHONDRIAC MUSIC....??? I choose other because I don't see these songs

Same here! Exogenesis is epic. And the moment I realised Resistance wasn't on the list either, just shocked really. Sad face. All muse songs are great though, but I chose 'other' too. Probably would have went for Resistance if it was on.

Archived