Which is the best Muse song?  

740 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best Muse song?

I Belong To You will probally always be my favorite song from Muse (so beautiful) but I always have more favorites like:

-Uno

-Cave

-Muscle Museum

-New Born

-Space Dementia

-Plug In Baby

-Micro Cuts

-Darkshines

-Feeling Good

-Megalomania

-Apocalypse Please

-Time Is Running Out

-Hysteria

-Stockholm Syndrome

-Blackout

-Butterflies And Hurricanes

-Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist

-Take A Bow

-Starlight

-Supermassive Black Hole

-Map Of Problematique

-Soldier's Poem

-Invincible

-Exo-Politics

-City Of Delusion

-Hoodoo

-Knights Of Cydonia

-Glorious

-Uprising

-Resistance

-Undisclosed Desires

-United States Of Eurasia

-Guiding Light

-Unnatural Selection

-MK Ultra

-Exogenesis :) :) :)

That's a lot of favorites. :LOL::LOL:

• 2 weeks later...
I Belong To You will probally always be my favorite song from Muse (so beautiful) but I always have more favorites like:

-Uno

-Cave

-Muscle Museum

-New Born

-Space Dementia

-Plug In Baby

-Micro Cuts

-Darkshines

-Feeling Good

-Megalomania

-Apocalypse Please

-Time Is Running Out

-Hysteria

-Stockholm Syndrome

-Blackout

-Butterflies And Hurricanes

-Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist

-Take A Bow

-Starlight

-Supermassive Black Hole

-Map Of Problematique

-Soldier's Poem

-Invincible

-Exo-Politics

-City Of Delusion

-Hoodoo

-Knights Of Cydonia

-Glorious

-Uprising

-Resistance

-Undisclosed Desires

-United States Of Eurasia

-Guiding Light

-Unnatural Selection

-MK Ultra

-Exogenesis :) :) :)

That's a lot of favorites. :LOL::LOL:

That's nearly everything man. And B-sides? None?

None of the ones I would have voted for as contenders for my FAVOURITE are there - where is Space Dementia (???). FAWY/Blackout/RBS I can understand, they aren't everyone's cup of tea.

So I went Butterflies and Hurricanes.

EDIT: And then notice the "Other" option as I hit submit, desperately try to change my vote but too late... :facepalm:

Ahh! This is too hard, I could spend hours thinking this over. "Best" is too vague for me, I could give SO many reasons for so many songs... I think every song has it's own amazing combination of lyrics and instruments and overall feeling, I don't think I could only pick ONE, I'm afraid. But I'll just go with my gut feeling (this ain't gonna be accurate)

Tough decision, but I went for Stockholm Syndrome. Everything about it works so well and it is awesome to sing along with. The lyrics are pretty intense also.

So I pretty much put more thought into this vote than I do for elections :$

Too difficult, Map of the Problematique, New Born and Take a Bow are all my favorites and they're all so different.

Then there's CE and Space Dementia,Showbiz, Knights of Cydonia, Plug in Baby, MK Ultra, Exogenesis.

Can't I just put in a vote for Muse collectively being the best thing ever instead?

• 3 months later...

Neutron Star Collision.

SIIIIKE.

it's a very long list actually. in no order:

Glorious, Do We Need This, Soaked, FAWY, TSP, MoTP, Hoodoo, Exo-Politics, Shine, Crying Shame, Coma, Host, You Fucking Motherfucker (haha), House of the Rising Sun, Map of Your Head, Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want, Space Dementia, Shrinking Universe, Bliss, Plug in Baby, Dead Star, Hyper Music, MoTP, Feeling Good, Citizen Erased, Futurism, Resistance, Darkshines, Guiding Light(stfu haters), MK Ultra, Unnatural Selection, USoE, Fillip, Cave, Uno, Escape, Easily, Nishe, The Groove, Hate This and I'll Love You, Falling Down, Spiral Static, Unintended and probably Plug In Baby acoustic.

Sorry, hella long list. its practically every song.

It's definitely one of the best. The lyrics are fucking amazing. Too bad most people here are too ADHD to appreciate anything that isn't a mid-fast tempo alternative rock song.

Hoodoo's amazing! :happy: Def one of their finest.

The problem with these 'best' threads the choice you make is v personal - the 'best' Muse song means something different to everyone; there's usually a consensus over one or two songs that most find outstanding, but I don't think just one track can be singled-out as the fans' favourite. My favourite Muse song is HCM; I think only about a handful of other people would agree with me!

Archived