Theres always worldticketshop and seatwave and soldouttickets and such?

They might have sold out now aswell but tickets were £90-£150 ish each i think :)

i looked on them, £100 a ticket and then a £40 "handling fee" WTF:fear: takes the mickey bliss

Bit of a noob (read as: alot of a noob) in buying concert tickets ... dont go to gigs often

But why "noooooooooooo" ?

I would NEVER buy a ticket off those websites, IF they even have tickets, they're completely ripping you off. They're basically just touts' websites. So many fans have been disappointed by them, do you ever watch Watchdog :p ? They feature regularly.

Bit of a noob (read as: alot of a noob) in buying concert tickets ... dont go to gigs often

But why "noooooooooooo" ?

There are just more legit and money saving ways of getting a ticket. There are threads on here already with people selling/trading tickets, so get and check them out if you haven't got one yet :happy:

I am so upset I didnt get a ticket, outraged even. I think the buying system is incredibly unfair and it just didnt work for a lot of people!

I am desparately in need to 2 standing tickets for the liverpool show...if anyone has spares, please get in touch

thanks

I would NEVER buy a ticket off those websites, IF they even have tickets, they're completely ripping you off. They're basically just touts' websites. So many fans have been disappointed by them, do you ever watch Watchdog :p ? They feature regularly.

Oh

Lol fair enough then :)

In answer to your question, i dont think ive ever seen a full episode of Watchdog in my life :p

But i guess i coulda worked out they might be dodgy...

I sent my brother to the 'Liverpool 08' shop this morning. I didn't even know they where going to be on sale there tbh but apparently so. He got there at about twenty to 9 and was third in the queue. Did anybody go the Echo Arena for them? Was wondering how long the queue was.

Also, just incase somethiing went wrong, I sat with the phone next to me (you could book them over the phone from 9:00 am also) I do not trust ticket websites. I always seem to get server busy messages or whatever.

Sorry to anybody who didn't manage to get tickets, good luck with finding them elsewhere

Awesome! Glad to hear so many of you got tickets :D

Are most of you standing? 'Cause I'm sitting and was wondering if anyone on here would be sat anywhere in my vicinity.

Im seated too...no idea where yet though, guess ill find out when i get my tickets :)

I'm in block 15, row A. Right at the front! :D

How did you find that out?

It doesnt say anywhere on my e-mail or whatever....

EDIT:

Just used the ticket tracker thing on seetickets:

Block 9 Row F

*goes to find out where that is*

Try http://www.accliverpool.com/ throughout the day, I got Oasis standing off there last Oct a few hours after it was "Sold out"

i could do things to you that will make you scream with pleasure! thankyou! woop now have tickets.

and BTW PEOPLE, THERE ARE SOME SEATING TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE ON THAT LINK ^^^^^http://www.accliverpool.com/

although i asked for best available it gave me seats right at the back etc etc but i bought them anyway. i looked again and there were better ones for sale! ah well, I'm going to see muse!!!!!

bloody hell, managed to get mine but was damn close! security woman came up to us and was sayin "you CAN line up but theres no guarentee youll get a ticket" which pissed me off to no end, then they open an each person takes abotu 5 minutes gettin thier ticket, was convinced i was screwed at that point, and then i hear that standing tickets had compeltly sold out. in the end i was convinced i wasnt going get it, but thankfuly we got one, gna be a good birthday, shit shall be epic!:LOL:

Heyy Alll! Excited now just got back from the arena, got standing tickets. Got there about 7:30am and the Queue was about 30 people. which i was suprised frankly. Queued for Coldplay last may at 5:30am and were the only people in the Queue untill they went on sale when a few strolled up.

Was outraged Today though, and was discussing with people in the queue that the front was dominated by about 20 Scallys frankly, who each bought there 4 tickets. to sell for drug money later on obviously at a highly inflated price. It seriously makes you sick.

We fans deserve them tickets. Just feel sad that i only bought one. and couldn't buy more to hold on for real fans :(

Heyy Alll! Excited now just got back from the arena, got standing tickets. Got there about 7:30am and the Queue was about 30 people. which i was suprised frankly. Queued for Coldplay last may at 5:30am and were the only people in the Queue untill they went on sale when a few strolled up.

Was outraged Today though, and was discussing with people in the queue that the front was dominated by about 20 Scallys frankly, who each bought there 4 tickets. to sell for drug money later on obviously at a highly inflated price. It seriously makes you sick.

We fans deserve them tickets. Just feel sad that i only bought one. and couldn't buy more to hold on for real fans :(

I'd rather 20 scallies then 20 kids with leather studded clothing and tunnels in their ears ;)

Best post in here too. I managed to somehow get a ticket from the gig, a seated one. I've said in a few other threads I'll be willing to sell my ticket on the boards for a generous price should I not be able to get a swap for a standing. So PM me. :)

Because that's not a highly prejudice and stereotypical remark... :rolleyes:

Yeah maybe a little :rolleyes: But still it does anger you alot. There should be a law against Touts. Well there is like. but a Stricter one! :mad: like by law tickets can only be Resold for Guide price + 20%

Archived