so didn't any of you know that you could go to the Liverpool 08 shop across from the met quarter?

Oh and I was joking about the scally thing, although I do seem to get hassled more by, I don't really know what to call them. The opposite to scallies.

D'aww. Don't let them intimidate you or whatever. I'm not scared of anyone except for severely drunk people XD

And huzzah! More people with tickets! We need to get a list going somewhere. Or shall we make one on this page?

I don't find them intimidating. I'm just saying, they seem to be being wankers a bit more than scallies lately. They're always fighting eachother at school, scallies stopped doing that in year 9

so didn't any of you know that you could go to the Liverpool 08 shop across from the met quarter?

Oh and I was joking about the scally thing, although I do seem to get hassled more by, I don't really know what to call them. The opposite to scallies.

Yeah I knew about it I just forgot about it beccuase they were selling P!nk Tickets Last Year:D

I don't find them intimidating. I'm just saying, they seem to be being wankers a bit more than scallies lately. They're always fighting eachother at school, scallies stopped doing that in year 9

Haha, alright. Fair enough XD It's been forever since I was at high school (dropped out at 14), so I'm not sure what the whole deal is there these days. When I went, the scallies ruined everything. Oh, how the tables must have turned! :LOL:

i signed into ticketmaster at half 8, tickets were on sale at 9, liverpool, sheffield, birmingham and london sold out in less than 15 minutes, i was lucky enough to find 2 seated tickets in liverpool on gigsandtours.com three hours later

fuck yes!

If you've missed out i would still check SEE throughout the day, they are terrible for processing multiple orders for the same people. Loads will come back on sale in the end.

I dont see how the ticket selling arrangements are unfair personally. 1st come 1st served always has been like that for any gig, some bands have a fan club you pay to join with give exclusive allocations of tickets for members only, thats how i got AC/DC tickets this year. Maybe that something for them to consider.

The main problem is ticket touting for concerts isn't illegal therefore nothing can really be done to stop it other than people not buying from them. Its harsh if you miss out but if you've a bit of experience in getting tickets you'll more often than not come out with what you want, just keep trying no matter how annoying it is when servers crash.

I’m finding it incredibly hard to think about anything but this gig today lol

Once the tour starts I’m gonna try as hard as I can to not look on MuseWiki after every gig to see what the set list is like. I would like to be surprised on the night.

I’m finding it incredibly hard to think about anything but this gig today lol

Once the tour starts I’m gonna try as hard as I can to not look on MuseWiki after every gig to see what the set list is like. I would like to be surprised on the night.

Chances are they will experiement a lot with the set list so we could be in for a big surprise anyway. But I know what you mean, I won't be doing much Muse'ing in the run up to it either. xD

Seetickets seemingly has standing for Liverpool, but when I try to order, I eventually get a "Sorry, there has been a problem with your order. Reason - PLEASE CALL 0871 230 0010 TO CHECK ON AVAILABILITY (CTC5) (R1) " Huh.

Yeah, I got the exact same.

1 STANDING TICKET for LIVERPOOL ECHO ARENA

I am willing to pay slightly more than face value and am so desparate, that I will go alone!!

Please help me, I have been so unfortunate today.

Get in touch via email: m_mused@hotmail.com or PM or text: 07814473769

Thanks,

Meera (formally known on here as mezza)

WOO! Got 4 Standing Pheww! Thought I wasnt getting any after 30 dirty scallys were buying & selling them this morning!!! I hope everyone behind me got a ticket I was rather close to the front! = ]]

:happy:

Did you get the 1st bus to get there? Aah I was in bed when you two were texting me about it all :LOL: Aah Muse and bonfire night will be epic for sure :D

Heyy Alll! Excited now just got back from the arena, got standing tickets. Got there about 7:30am and the Queue was about 30 people. which i was suprised frankly. Queued for Coldplay last may at 5:30am and were the only people in the Queue untill they went on sale when a few strolled up.

Was outraged Today though, and was discussing with people in the queue that the front was dominated by about 20 Scallys frankly, who each bought there 4 tickets. to sell for drug money later on obviously at a highly inflated price. It seriously makes you sick.

We fans deserve them tickets. Just feel sad that i only bought one. and couldn't buy more to hold on for real fans :(

I saw those scallies, they were not too far ahead of us. They made me sick. And they made no effort whatsoever to disguise the fact that they were touts, half of them didn't even know the name of the band they were supposedly buying for. It's so unfair on us genuine fans who have made an effort, queued up and maybe missed out because those scumbags need their fix of whatever they're taking. I hope the drugs they'll inevitably buy with the money make them ill. :mad:

Because that's not a highly prejudice and stereotypical remark... :rolleyes:

Perhaps, but be honest though, it's what's most likely going to happen.

:happy:

Did you get the 1st bus to get there? Aah I was in bed when you two were texting me about it all :LOL: Aah Muse and bonfire night will be epic for sure :D

Haha XD Oh I nearly cried, I was convinced we wouldn't get any because of those fools!!

We did in the end though thank god, shall be epic indeed. Best bonfire night ever :D

here here! :D allthough its a small concilation, it seems that all who have posted in this thread either have tickets, or will continue trying.

Good, I'm glad! I hope those people in the queue behind us got theirs!

You're right though, they must be stopped :mad: We were discussing in the queue about how they should have some sort of test or something, to catch them out. They were saying they should ask questions about the artist or something, they aren't gonna know are they?

Archived