Got my confirmation e-mail earlier.

I phoned up seetickets directly to ask about how I could change my seat allocation to a disabled area and they told me it wasn't a problem and would be able to have it all sorted out tomorrow.

Annoyingly my seat allocation is only FOUR rows away from the disabled seating :LOL:

where do I got tomorrow for tickets???

Can I go the box office in St Johns prescient or do I have to go echo arena??????

Please god please god let me get my 2 standing tickets I am so worried.

If I didn't have a chemistry test at 9:00am this morning, maybe I could have gotten them presale :(

The ticket shop in the precinct is closed down. Go to the arena.

Best websites are livepool acc own and ticketline.co.uk

Got my confirmation e-mail earlier.

I phoned up seetickets directly to ask about how I could change my seat allocation to a disabled area and they told me it wasn't a problem and would be able to have it all sorted out tomorrow.

Annoyingly my seat allocation is only FOUR rows away from the disabled seating :LOL:

How do you find out where your seat is? o.O

EDIT: Nevermind, got it :)

15,A,394-395

Yaaaay!

there won't be when everyone squashes to the front haha

:LOL::LOL: Yeah. That was like when I saw the prodigy at the MEN. During dizzee rascal (who supported) everyone was just dancing in their own area. As soon as prodigy came on stage, we all got crushed like sardines.

:LOL::LOL: Yeah. That was like when I saw the prodigy at the MEN. During dizzee rascal (who supported) everyone was just dancing in their own area. As soon as prodigy came on stage, we all got crushed like sardines.

yeah haha

its just like when you watch the wembley dvd and you get the overhead view of the stadium and everyone in the golden circle bit tries to get as close as possible and theres a huge space in between them and everyone else. looks quite strange.

Didn't manage to get tickets this morning, damn uni. Hopefully tomorrow...

Good luck getting them tomorrow :happy:

And I would love to be able to stand, but I get dizzy and faint really easily if I get too hot/crowded.

Its a great arena, saw Oasis and Kings of Leon there last year, the sound is excellent much better than the MEN.

Word of warning its pretty small compared to the MEN though so id imagine tickets wont last long on general sale and last time i tried to buy tickets for Oasis on ACC website it was horrendus, it crashed more than SEE and in the end i got them from SEE. Ticketmaster is less stressful but they always for some reason have a smaller allocation than SEE.

I got lucky and snagged mine in the presale this morning but good luck guys.

Yeah, I got mine this morning. I have no idea how, but I felt physically sick until the point where I got the confirmation email.

I'm glad the arena is better than the MEN. From the looks of things and from what I've been told by my sister, it's a lot smaller. So hopefully there should be a better atmosphere! I so can't wait to get there now. My sister has already suggest we make masks of Matt, Dom and Chris or something stupid like that. I doubt we actually will, but just incase... yeah, look out for us XD

Got my seat allocation... 18 / CC / 464-465... any idea if these are good bad or indifferent??? The map on the Echo web site doesn't give block numbers so I have no idea.

I'm 2,CC,11-12 and I have no idea where that is.

They'll be v decent seats I reckon, close to the stage, and the upper tier is not that high anyway really.

Have any of you bought Standing Tickets?

Me, 4 of them :)

I've heard that standing in the echo isn't too crowded, enough room to move around and shit.

I've seen Oasis and KoL standing, on the barrier for both, more central for Oasis (right in front of Noel), wasn't too bad for room.

Its a great arena, saw Oasis and Kings of Leon there last year, the sound is excellent much better than the MEN.

Word of warning its pretty small compared to the MEN though so id imagine tickets wont last long on general sale and last time i tried to buy tickets for Oasis on ACC website it was horrendus, it crashed more than SEE and in the end i got them from SEE. Ticketmaster is less stressful but they always for some reason have a smaller allocation than SEE.

I got lucky and snagged mine in the presale this morning but good luck guys.

Which night you see Oasis? I went to the 2nd, was great, as was KoL :D The sound is good. Yeah Oasis tix were a struggle, we ended up with seats for the 1st night off See, but a few hours after they went on sale the ACC website gave me 3 standing, so def worth a try!

Oh and here's a view of the back seats for people who've never been, look how small it is! (I was stood at the front)

n535820548_1835999_6150.jpg

It was so stressful this morning trying to get tickets.

My heart was pounding and the palms of my hands were sweating lol.

I was pressing refresh non-stop for 30 minutes and just kept on getting that page saying "The service is currently busy" and I was expecting to see "sold out" any second.

Then all of a sudden after pressing refresh the page took a little longer to load and BAM I was in, I filled in the details as quick as I could.

I still felt a little sceptical after submitting my order and I finally calmed down when I got my confirmation email. Happy days :D

It was so stressful this morning trying to get tickets.

My heart was pounding and the palms of my hands were sweating lol.

I was pressing refresh non-stop for 30 minutes and just kept on getting that page saying "The service is currently busy" and I was expecting to see "sold out" any second.

Then all of a sudden after pressing refresh the page took a little longer to load and BAM I was in, I filled in the details as quick as I could.

I still felt a little sceptical after submitting my order and I finally calmed down when I got my confirmation email. Happy days :D

Haha. The exact same thing happened to me. I didn't even check if I put the correct details in, I just smashed at the keyboard and clicked "Continue". I saw you in the other thread this morning when we were all ranting and raving about the website being jam packed. I'm glad you got some in the end :D

K4L: That is really tiny! Atleast compared to the MEN. This has got me all the more excited now :D

Yeah its loads smaller! :D No seats really high up either! Good atmosphere too. I've been to gigs at the MEN where its just felt too big (not Muse though :p) Echo Arena is a good size, never really imagined Muse would play it though! :D

I just checked my tracker thingy, I got through at 9.20, quite impressed with that!

Haha. The exact same thing happened to me. I didn't even check if I put the correct details in, I just smashed at the keyboard and clicked "Continue". I saw you in the other thread this morning when we were all ranting and raving about the website being jam packed. I'm glad you got some in the end :D

me too lolz

I really can't wait. Never been to this venue and it'll be the smallest venue I’ve ever seen Muse in so hoping the atmosphere will have a more intimate feeling

Yeah, there will definitely be a more intimate feel, me thinks. Which I'm glad of. I love big gigs, but I also like small ones as well. You can appreciate it more without worrying about not being able to see etc.

And I'm glad the seats aren't as high up! At the MEN last time, we were quite near the front, but quite high up that they just looked like little stick people. And I got mine at 9:24 this morning. I don't think I've ever refreshed a page so fast in my entire life XD

My brother got me tickets this morning :happy: so damn happy!! First muse gig EVER! I just hope the venue is good - i'm standing for the atmosphere, but i hope there is a good view too...

He said the same thing, was refreshing for 30 minutes before it came through! I'm now going to pester him to hell asking if there is anyway can repay him :LOL:

Archived