Im seriously gonna scream at you when I see you next :LOL: OMG I cant wait now :happy: I saw there were some Glasgow tickets before I wanted to get some but thought better of it.

Haha, I know, we'll just be standing there screaming for a good five minutes :LOL:

Glasgow? Lol, don't fancy trying to get there XD

Haha, I know, we'll just be standing there screaming for a good five minutes :LOL:

Glasgow? Lol, don't fancy trying to get there XD

I know but I was thinking "Ooh em gee I can see Music for a 3rd time!" but then I was like they'll be sold out (even though it said it hadn't) and well I couldn't be arsed. :LOL: Ah why are all my gigs ages away I need to check whats on near me so I can just go to a gig :LOL:

I know but I was thinking "Ooh em gee I can see Music for a 3rd time!" but then I was like they'll be sold out (even though it said it hadn't) and well I couldn't be arsed. :LOL: Ah why are all my gigs ages away I need to check whats on near me so I can just go to a gig :LOL:

Music? You mean Muse lol :D

Ahh I know, all mine are ages, then I have 4 in the space of two weeks lol.

I have Green Day, then Muse, then again Muse, then Beyonce lol. And then Depeche Mode the next month. Busy times :D

So how much money are people going to be taking? I literally have no idea how much I'm gonna need..

Oh, deary me...haven't even thought about that yet. Erm, money for food etc during the day ( I WILL be queing early XD), and for merch probably. About £50? No idea.

Oh, deary me...haven't even thought about that yet. Erm, money for food etc during the day ( I WILL be queing early XD), and for merch probably. About £50? No idea.

normal t-shirts tend to be £20 now really. Plus all the other stuuf that you just have to get! :LOL:

:LOL: I hadn't thought of that :ninja: Hopefully EMA moniez will help me out :p

lucky!! I don't get that yet :( I don't know if i get it ever actually...

I'm just going to start saving up now i think - or take some money out of the bank... I wonna get at least 2 tops, and probably a mug or belt or tie or something :awesome:

Haha, I forsee plenty of impulse-buying!

:LOL: thats the usual trick. Then you end up with more Muse t-shirts than ya can shake a stick at! (like me) :facepalm:

i forsee the nicking of my mums credit card :awesome:

:chuckle:

:LOL: now that is a plan!!

lucky!! I don't get that yet :( I don't know if i get it ever actually...

I'm just going to start saving up now i think - or take some money out of the bank... I wonna get at least 2 tops, and probably a mug or belt or tie or something :awesome:

Ooooh, a mug! :awesome: I have way too many, but it'll last forever :D

And lol, you'd have to buy it after the gig! Unless you want to keep them with you for however many hours, whilst rocking out :p Are you standing?

Aww, hopefully you will! Are you in Year 11 now?

Ooooh, a mug! :awesome: I have way too many, but it'll last forever :D

And lol, you'd have to buy it after the gig! Unless you want to keep them with you for however many hours, whilst rocking out :p Are you standing?

Aww, hopefully you will! Are you in Year 11 now?

:LOL: yeah, i just hope they still have merc afterwards - they did at Fratellis, but that was just a small venue... and it was free for all so i pushed my way to the front :D

and i'm standing :) you?

nah i'm only year 10...

So how much money are people going to be taking? I literally have no idea how much I'm gonna need..

Gonna take £100 just to be on the safe side but we're going for the full day & night round Liverpool. Took £70 to the Arcade Fire gig I went to at the MEN & was gutted that I could only buy about half the merch I wanted to lol

That'll probably be down to not knowing Manchester at all though & most of the pubs we found through the day charged between £3-4 a pint :eek:

No such problem with Liverpool though, we go out round there quite often so we know where to go lol

:LOL: yeah, i just hope they still have merc afterwards - they did at Fratellis, but that was just a small venue... and it was free for all so i pushed my way to the front :D

and i'm standing :) you?

nah i'm only year 10...

:eek: It was free?! So you got free merch AND free piss? :eek: Gawd, so lucky! :LOL: Yeahh, standing too! So yeah, I really hope the merch is after, I don't exactly want to be getting really squashed with bags of merch :LOL:

Aww :( Mum's card it is then ;)

Gonna take £100 just to be on the safe side but we're going round town for the full day & night round Liverpool. Took £70 to the Arcade Fire gig I went to at the MEN & was gutted that I could only buy about half the merch I wanted to lol

That'll probably be down to not knowing Manchester at all though & most of the pubs we found through the day charged between £3-4 a pint :eek:

No such problem with Liverpool though, we go out round there quite often so we know where to go lol

Yeahh, better to have too much than not enough :awesome:

Lucky for us kids, we don't drink (or do you, RenegadeOfFunk? :shifty:) so we're not tempted to buy over-priced beer so we can spend more on merch :awesome:

Ahh, good for you :D I really like Liverpool One :happy:

:eek: It was free?! So you got free merch AND free piss? :eek: Gawd, so lucky! :LOL: Yeahh, standing too! So yeah, I really hope the merch is after, I don't exactly want to be getting really squashed with bags of merch :LOL:

Aww :( Mum's card it is then ;)

:LOL: no no, i mean that you didn't have to queue up - everyone just crouded round a table and you just had to push a shove to get the guy selling the stuff... sorry it was worded badly!

but yeah, the piss was total free :awesome:

:LOL:yeah same here! but i'm guessing they're going to have loads of merc and all of the standing people will be thinking the same as us :) and i'm so excited talking about this now! I just have to keep reminding myself that it's 5 months away :LOL:

and yeah, i'm going to have to take money with me tho - i don't know if they'll take cards at the actual place :erm:

:LOL: no no, i mean that you didn't have to queue up - everyone just crouded round a table and you just had to push a shove to get the guy selling the stuff... sorry it was worded badly!

but yeah, the piss was total free :awesome:

:LOL:yeah same here! but i'm guessing they're going to have loads of merc and all of the standing people will be thinking the same as us :) and i'm so excited talking about this now! I just have to keep reminding myself that it's 5 months away :LOL:

and yeah, i'm going to have to take money with me tho - i don't know if they'll take cards at the actual place :erm:

Oh, lol. Don't worry, haha ;)

BRILLIANT. The best things in life are free.

Maybe they'll have lockers there :erm: More money :rolleyes: I'm so excited!! *squeeee* I know, its so disappointing and disheartening to know its so far away..

That's a good point, I doubt the people will have electronic cash tills with card swipers :LOL: Save up birthday money? :awesome:

Oh, lol. Don't worry, haha ;)

BRILLIANT. The best things in life are free.

Maybe they'll have lockers there :erm: More money :rolleyes: I'm so excited!! *squeeee* I know, its so disappointing and disheartening to know its so far away..

That's a good point, I doubt the people will have electronic cash tills with card swipers :LOL: Save up birthday money? :awesome:

:LOL: they really are!

and maybe, but i think i'm just going to hold off after the gig and hope they have enough and that the queue isn't too bad :)

aye, don't think they will! nah i'll just take an extra fiver every time i take money out of my mums bank and then save it all up. that should be enough, and just to be nice i'll add a lil of my own too :p

:LOL: they really are!

and maybe, but i think i'm just going to hold off after the gig and hope they have enough and that the queue isn't too bad :)

aye, don't think they will! nah i'll just take an extra fiver every time i take money out of my mums bank and then save it all up. that should be enough, and just to be nice i'll add a lil of my own too :p

Yep, that's a great plan :)

Haha, good idea ;) You know what, I haven't even asked your name :( I feel so rude :$

Yeahh, better to have too much than not enough :awesome:

Lucky for us kids, we don't drink (or do you, RenegadeOfFunk? :shifty:) so we're not tempted to buy over-priced beer so we can spend more on merch :awesome:

Ahh, good for you :D I really like Liverpool One :happy:

Ha ha, I was thinking more of the cheapo pubs through the day but might actually nip into Liverpool One to have a gander as I haven't been there yet

I wish the gig was in st.helens ^ much easier and closer for me that, even though I technically live in liverpool

God, I'd hate to see the kicking off on here over not getting a ticket if they were playing the Theatre Royal with it's massive 700 capacity lol! Suppose they could play the GPW Stadium but I think it would collapse with all the people it's that rickety lol! Take it you're more Huyton way then?

God, I'd hate to see the kicking off on here over not getting a ticket if they were playing the Theatre Royal with it's massive 700 capacity lol! Suppose they could play the GPW Stadium but I think it would collapse with all the people it's that rickety lol! Take it you're more Huyton way then?

Haha, yeah I am its so beautiful around here isn't it :rolleyes:

Archived