Yeah we were well gutted we missed My Big Mouth. Was prob a good choice being sat, I had my hoodie over my head to protect from flying piss, we saw loads of lads pissing in cups and launching :rolleyes: We were on the barrier, right in front of Noel, check my pics on flickr, got some great ones.

On barrier for KoL too, was great gig, all bands should play for that long!

Not going to Oasis, don't think it'd better Liverpool. I've already seen them 5 times and have exams on Mon and Tue so don't think it'd be wise!

Aye Oasis have got some right bells following them, we were watching them from the seats lashing piss all over each other. Only time ive ever been glad to be in the seats, not that anyone was sitting down. The Courteeners gig was well worse though i ended up standing at bar at the academy it got that bad.

Yeah KoL was amazing, seeing them aswell this month at the MEN, hope they do as much of the old stuff they've been doing but i noticed their set lists have been seriously trimmed in America.

See where your coming from with the exams, im 29 though so only work to worry about i can handle a hung over monday morning for Oasis and Kasabian :LOL:

Thank god the upper tier isn't as high as MEN. I don't think my seats are that bad anymore:)

Looks like we are in the same section - same row!

2 GG 5-8

I am a little concerned though when I checked the seating plan on ticketmaster site, we could be behind the stage. WTF?

Yes I have recently got some standing tickets from the presale link. I never thought I would get anywhere from refreshing but I am so glad that I did, because as soon as some became available I was able to snap them up.

Woo =D first muse gig, I am so happy it's unbelievable. :happy:

Isn't there something about the stage being in the centre this time?

Hope so. I am tempted to buy four more tomorrow to see if I can get better seats.

Could sell the other four on here for any unlucky guys who don't get any.

Will let you know.

Hope so. I am tempted to buy four more tomorrow to see if I can get better seats.

Will let you know.

aye i read about that too, but i don't know how it would work... wouldn't it mean half of us would have a view of their arses the whole time? Wait, i shouldn't really be complaining in that case ;)

:LOL::$

and that sounds like a not bad idea. just out of interest when you bought the ticket did you get to chose which block you got?

indoors... i haven't felt clean since :LOL::$

but i'm hoping us Musers will be more civilized than that! Or that i'm not in the firing line this time :D

Aww, poor you :( Who knew Fratellis fans were so...ew? :rolleyes:

Will let you know.

Ahh, good luck :D And you'd better! I love this, feels like we have a little community of Liverpool Musers going on :happy: (well, Liverpool/Manchester/Rest of Merseyside/North Wales) :LOL:

Aww, poor you :( Who knew Fratellis fans were so...ew? :rolleyes:

Ahh, good luck :D And you'd better! I love this, feels like we have a little community of Liverpool Musers going on :happy: (well, Liverpool/Manchester/Rest of Merseyside/North Wales) :LOL:

yeah, bastards :rolleyes: still was an awesome gig - i was right at the front and center. I was so pissed, the guy right next to me (literally next to me) got given one of the drums byt the drummer :( i was gutted! Got a high 5 and a pinch on the cheek tho :happy: from the drummer btw, not just a random person :LOL:

And i think so too! I think half the people at the gig will actually be mancs you know, we're descending :awesome:

yeah, bastards :rolleyes: still was an awesome gig - i was right at the front and center. I was so pissed, the guy right next to me (literally next to me) got given one of the drums byt the drummer :( i was gutted! Got a high 5 and a pinch on the cheek tho :happy: from the drummer btw, not just a random person :LOL:

And i think so too! I think half the people at the gig will actually be mancs you know, we're descending :awesome:

Aww, was it really squishy? Like, could you breathe? Not a regular gig-goer here :p Aww :supersad: You got piss thrown at you instead :LOL: Sorry, I shouldn't laugh :$

Yeah, haha! I don't understand why they're not doing the MEN! S'good for me though! :D

That sounds disgusting! But I know us Musers are a lot nicer than that! XD

And it is nice to see/talk to other people who love Muse just as much as I do. I don't know anyone else but myself and my sister who like them, it can get pretty annoying sometimes. My boyfriend doesn't mind them, he just says they don't interest him. Oh well :happy:

My friends dad is getitng them because im in a physics exam. Im tempted to get my mum to buy 2 tickets anyway just incase!

Ahh right. Good luck! I always hated physics :indiff: And lol go for it :p

That sounds disgusting! But I know us Musers are a lot nicer than that! XD

And it is nice to see/talk to other people who love Muse just as much as I do. I don't know anyone else but myself and my sister who like them, it can get pretty annoying sometimes. My boyfriend doesn't mind them, he just says they don't interest him. Oh well :happy:

Have you been standing before?

It's great, having friends who are as obsessed as you :happy: Nearly all my school likes them :LOL: Even when we had new people join in 6th form, I managed to convert a few with my obsession :LOL: And they're coming to the gig! mwahaahhaaaa ;)

Ahh right. Good luck! I always hated physics :indiff: And lol go for it :p

Have you been standing before?

It's great, having friends who are as obsessed as you :happy: Nearly all my school likes them :LOL: Even when we had new people join in 6th form, I managed to convert a few with my obsession :LOL: And they're coming to the gig! mwahaahhaaaa ;)

I haven't stood for Muse before, but I've stood for a few smaller gigs, I don't really go to big concerts. I'm sitting though, 'cause I'm really really bad with heat, and if I get too hot, I faint. So no standing for me!

And lucky you! No one I know likes them :(

I haven't stood for Muse before, but I've stood for a few smaller gigs, I don't really go to big concerts. I'm sitting though, 'cause I'm really really bad with heat, and if I get too hot, I faint. So no standing for me!

And lucky you! No one I know likes them :(

Aww, that's really unfortunate :(

Well, you're in exactly the right place :LOL:

Is anyone using the presale having problems with this gig? I've tried ordering 4 standing tickets twice and both times it brings up an error after I've entered all my details.

How do you mean? You want 2 lots of 4 tickets? Or you've tried ordering 4 tickets 2 times, but it's not worked?

just out of interest when you bought the ticket did you get to chose which block you got?

No. My confirmation email just said four seats. Only an hour ago I checked their website nder "track your tickets" to find my allocation.

Archived