I must tell kit and tabbers...i'm playing the first one! It's a gliterrati and it's going to be collected in a few weeks when it's finished and i've been invited to go down with the guy who bought it who's a good friend of my dads to be the first one to play it...I also heard it's going to be signed by Matt. I am so excited and I AM NOT JOKING.

I must tell kit and tabbers...i'm playing the first one! It's a gliterrati and it's going to be collected in a few weeks when it's finished and i've been invited to go down with the guy who bought it who's a good friend of my dads to be the first one to play it...I also heard it's going to be signed by Matt. I am so excited and I AM NOT JOKING.

nice one congrats im sure you/he will love it

Pics or it didn't happen....well pics when you pick it up or it never happened.

it would be even better if matt was there. Ask him to lash out a bit of SMBH if he is :LOL:

i'm going down tomorrow to play the prototype. only the black one is made, the red one is photoshopped from Matts so no red yet :LOL:

i'm going down tomorrow to play the prototype. only the black one is made, the red one is photoshopped from Matts so no red yet :LOL:

...bastard. I must be playing the first gliterrati then!

do you have a kaoss pad to plug it into?

I'm sure mansons will have one there?

hmmm... i wonder what a carbon fiber body would sound like... i know they make carbon fiber cellos, violins, double bass' etc for something to do with the resonance... but if they make those instruments, a guitar could sound class too...

not tried any of the others, but i never personally got along with carbon fiber violins. they lacked some of the richness of tone that you got in the older, nicer violins. carbon fiber bows, on the other hand, are BRILLIANT :happy:

not tried any of the others, but i never personally got along with carbon fiber violins. they lacked some of the richness of tone that you got in the older, nicer violins. carbon fiber bows, on the other hand, are BRILLIANT :happy:

If it is made by Ed Roman then it will sound like shit, play like ass and you will get ripped off. Ed has been run out of business a few times already and has ripped off more people than Billy Mays. He's well known for doing things like stealing parts off of good guitars and then replacing them with crap that he then will tout as the best thing ever. Never, never, ever buy anything from him. I have friends who tried and got burned, and no not internet friends, the real thing.

JT

i'm sure they will. I take it you're obviously gonna get one now that you're getting an mb1?

Oh i'm not the one buying it, the guy who has invited me down to collect it and try it out with him.

Who the fuck is this irunovermuff dude? Ive ALREADY played the first manson.

Suck my dick.

:LOL:.

Archived