If it is made by Ed Roman then it will sound like shit, play like ass and you will get ripped off. Ed has been run out of business a few times already and has ripped off more people than Billy Mays. He's well known for doing things like stealing parts off of good guitars and then replacing them with crap that he then will tout as the best thing ever. Never, never, ever buy anything from him. I have friends who tried and got burned, and no not internet friends, the real thing.

JT

I've heard the same things about him.

"AYEEE THEY'RE AFTER ME LUCKY CHARMS"

anyhow, maybe i'm missing something, but exactly how do you all know that they're not built by mansons?

I've heard the same things about him.

"AYEEE THEY'RE AFTER ME LUCKY CHARMS"

anyhow, maybe i'm missing something, but exactly how do you all know that they're not built by mansons?

i asked when i rang up the necks are not made by hugh and by the way it came across the bodys also

Leo Fender doesnt jizz on every fender, and people still pay topdosh for the same old OMGERICJOHNSONSTRAT.

I heard Mr Manson has a bad case of the clap, so its probz best that he doesnt grope all of your guitar.

And incase you argue that Manson are custom guitars, suck my dick. Theyre selling the mattocaster as a signature with custom options, not a handmade guitar to your specs.

And incase you argue that Manson are custom guitars, suck my dick. Theyre selling the mattocaster as a signature with custom options, not a handmade guitar to your specs.

''Hey Hugh, I can has custom guitar?? with one of them pads, a sustainer and hmmm, make it look like a tele but change the shape a bit here and here.''

Leo Fender doesnt jizz on every fender, and people still pay topdosh for the same old OMGERICJOHNSONSTRAT.

I heard Mr Manson has a bad case of the clap, so its probz best that he doesnt grope all of your guitar.

Hugh Manson isn't dead. He used to inspect and mark every G&L.

Archived