kev in fairness, he was a cunt. He was so arrogant, and any of the shite he came up with was without grounds, basis, or fact. He basically believed he was a god and a genius, but only because he said so. He deserves to have seven shades of shite kicked out of him.

He's a master in kung fu.

I found what he said actually pretty funny albeit arrogant and obviously made up. The ultimate troll, pity he got banned from everywhere, if he wasn't a cunt (he said something about dyslexia i heard) so he deserved it.

People like that end up in holes they can't crawl out of, don't worry.

kev in fairness, he was a cunt. He was so arrogant, and any of the shite he came up with was without grounds, basis, or fact. He basically believed he was a god and a genius, but only because he said so. He deserves to have seven shades of shite kicked out of him.

you totally missed the point with him (or atleast how i understood it) i think the point was not that he thought he was those things i think it was more that by making such ridiculous statements that he knew weren't true and were absurd he could actually annoy and wind up people on the internet and peoples serious reactions to his absurdity were the joke.

you totally missed the point with him (or atleast how i understood it) i think the point was not that he thought he was those things i think it was more that by making such ridiculous statements that he knew weren't true and were absurd he could actually annoy and wind up people on the internet and peoples serious reactions to his absurdity were the joke.

yeah definitely

Possibly, but he could also have believed them to be true at the same time.

I can remember the pictures of his car, awesome. Type of thing 60 year old businessmen drive.

valentin was amazing, funny as fuck, and talented at winding people up. unfortunately not exactly the sort of character that leads to a healthy forum for discussion.

+1

it was all just one great big glorious piss-take, intended to piss off the members of the forum, and guess what.. IT WORKED! he was extremely good at what he did (i.e. trolling), but did it in a very funny way. personally, i reckon it was harsh to permaban him like that. it seemed to me that all he did wrong was wind up a few banter regulars (who would appear to hold some influence with the mods) a tiny bit too much, and got banned for it. dont get me wrong kev, i reckon you guys do a very good job under often difficult circumstances, but that wasnt necessarily a shining example of your work.

that said though, i guess he had to go at some point.. tis a difficult one

I don't think for a second he actually believed any of that though. He just knows how to get under peoples skin. I found it funny watching everyone bite.

+1

doesn't that technically make him more of a cunt?

+1

it was all just one great big glorious piss-take, intended to piss off the members of the forum, and guess what.. IT WORKED! he was extremely good at what he did (i.e. trolling), but did it in a very funny way. personally, i reckon it was harsh to permaban him like that. it seemed to me that all he did wrong was wind up a few banter regulars (who would appear to hold some influence with the mods) a tiny bit too much, and got banned for it. dont get me wrong kev, i reckon you guys do a very good job under often difficult circumstances, but that wasnt necessarily a shining example of your work.

+1

Nah, he actually was a cunt in the end and got banned for it, so much so that the posts were deleted.

Nah, he actually was a cunt in the end and got banned for it, so much so that the posts were deleted.

was it autism or dyslexia that he posted controversially about? i wasnt part of the conversation at the time, so cant make judgement on that, but can completely understand if it had something to do with the ban.

his general trolling was all class though :happy:

taking the piss out of people with mental disabilities (or disabilities of any type for that matter) is WAY past the line in my book...

agreed. im not in a position to judge val on it though, as i didnt see his posts.

can anyone (kev, perhaps) shed some light on the nature of those posts?

was it autism or dyslexia that he posted controversially about? i wasnt part of the conversation at the time, so cant make judgement on that, but can completely understand if it had something to do with the ban.

Ask kev or some of the other mods.

I wasn't there either

i think really there was no way he could have stayed here cos of the problems he created, i think the permaban came because we temp banned him and then he started registering new accounts to get around the ban where obviously we have to act. i cant say i agree about it being because he wound up banter regulars.

doesn't that technically make him more of a cunt?

i dunno i suppose it's cunty in a way, but it was original, that was refreshing.

i think really there was no way he could have stayed here cos of the problems he created, i think the permaban came because we temp banned him and then he started registering new accounts to get around the ban where obviously we have to act. i cant say i agree about it being because he wound up banter regulars.

i dunno i suppose it's cunty in a way, but it was original, that was refreshing.

oh yea he multied a few times

i cant remember the exact circumstances, there was certainly some controversial views on autism though that were inflammatory.

this thread is now so off topic!

fair enough, mate. no arguments at all with that reason for the perma-ban, and i wont dispute the other :LOL:

i cant remember the exact circumstances, there was certainly some controversial views on autism though that were inflammatory.

this thread is now so off topic!

a bad move from val there. winding people up in general is one thing, but there are areas (and mental illness is one) about which people are VERY sensitive, and which are very touchy topics for humour or controversial views.

Archived