I'll just have the neck then and have my own body shape. Never played a manson neck so I can only take ppls word for it.

If I had the money spare I'd buy it, keep it under the bed for a while see how much they go for when Matt dies.

dont you mean if :)

im still a bit sceptical about matts home planet

But damn, 3300 for a midi pad guitar and sustainer? I charge less than HALF of that. I don't think these should have alder bodies.

me too, but then we dont have 30 years+ of experience and reputation and we dont have a well known recording artist to pay either.

this really isnt that much for a high end signature guitar let alone one made by such a small outfit. gibson charge equal and in some cases much more for signature guitars and they come off the same production line as the standard guitars.

hugh manson can charge that much because he can afford to - ie: people are willing to pay that money for his craft. he can also afford to turn people away, hence being able to charge more.

i cant afford to charge much because if i did no one would buy them. people often say my prices are too much even now, and im not making minimum wage on them. if i became more well known/ more respected and had people knocking my door down then i would be able to charge more. but im not, so i cant.

me too, but then we dont have 30 years+ of experience and reputation and we dont have a well known recording artist to pay either.

this really isnt that much for a high end signature guitar let alone one made by such a small outfit. gibson charge equal and in some cases much more for signature guitars and they come off the same production line as the standard guitars.

hugh manson can charge that much because he can afford to - ie: people are willing to pay that money for his craft. he can also afford to turn people away, hence being able to charge more.

i cant afford to charge much because if i did no one would buy them. people often say my prices are too much even now, and im not making minimum wage on them. if i became more well known/ more respected and had people knocking my door down then i would be able to charge more. but im not, so i cant.

when i become a rockstar i promise i'll endorse your products :)

Archived