In another concert (not Muse) I had to stay outside (with people) in the streets San Fransisco in the middle of the night for a long time. It was a bit creepy sometimes but mostly it was pretty fun. We must've had like 20 people ask us for change.

Waiting for the concert to start during the day was about the same, except 2 guys were messing having more fun with it.

Today I had some little museings:D

1.I had an evening english lesson and I saw a souvenir on my teacher's desk.It was a miniature of the Cathedral in Cologne in Germany and in the description it was written "Dom zu Koln" and well,I don't speak German so it's not quite a museing:p

2.I saw a guy in school,today,who was wearing a Howard T-shirt.

3.I'd written "I can pick up a chicken" on my desk and now it's faden.So,today a girl sat next to me in chemistry class,she saw that and rewrote it and then blinked at me:D

Today I had some little museings:D

1.I had an evening english lesson and I saw a souvenir on my teacher's desk.It was a miniature of the Cathedral in Cologne in Germany and in the description it was written "Dom zu Koln" and well,I don't speak German so it's not quite a museing:p

2.I saw a guy in school,today,who was wearing a Howard T-shirt.

3.I'd written "I can pick up a chicken" on my desk and now it's faden.So,today a girl sat next to me in chemistry class,she saw that and rewrote it and then blinked at me:D

Dom actually means cathedral.

i learned that in German :awesome:

but then again anyone can guess from your post o.o

Last week I went to cornwall to see my boyfriend, and I was on the train to Plymouth. I looked up and saw a sign that I thought said Teignmouth but I wasn't sure because I could only see out of the window a bit and the train was going fast, then we went through Teignmouth train station and I recognised the town from when they did their concert there and wow I was sitting there so excited! I didn't know I was going to go through there. I was listening to Muse at the same time (obviously). Then I had a university open day at Falmouth for music, and on the powerpoint it said they have connections with the guy who found potential in Muse, and that got me excited as well :D

About a year ago, I was sat in Maths being very bored and not really listening to the teacher when some music started blasting in the corridor. Everyone turned around and said "What's that? It sounds like crap" but then I heard "I WISH I COULD! and realised Stockholm Syndrome was blasting through my school for no apparent reason and. My face literally looked like this > :awesome:

Oh and today I walked past a class and a teacher was playing Invincible for the whole corridor to hear so as I walked past I said to her "Together we're invincible :thumbsup: " and she smiled :D

Last week in my physical geography class my professor was showing us different landforms, then he says, "these are hoodoos," and shows what they are. My reaction --> :D

In Spanish class the professor asked to find words that started with the prefix ab- followed by a consonant, then someone said "Absolución" (in Spanish). How could I forget Absolution? :facepalm:

About a year ago, I was sat in Maths being very bored and not really listening to the teacher when some music started blasting in the corridor. Everyone turned around and said "What's that? It sounds like crap" but then I heard "I WISH I COULD! and realised Stockholm Syndrome was blasting through my school for no apparent reason and. My face literally looked like this > :awesome:

Oh and today I walked past a class and a teacher was playing Invincible for the whole corridor to hear so as I walked past I said to her "Together we're invincible :thumbsup: " and she smiled :D

THAT NEVER HAPPENS IN MY SCHOOL!:supersad: I wish it would :p You are so lucky :LOL:

We weren't doing what we were supposed to be in RS today, so we were taking the piss out of some golfers in one of the textbooks... That was until we noticed one of them was called Gary Wolstenholme... Apparently he's an amateur golfer... :$

Archived