Today I had an awesome Muse moment. I go into my 4th period Honors Biology class, and my teacher Mr.Velekei sees my Muse shirt that I've worn before, and the other two as well. And he said, "I always see you with a Muse shirt most of the time, how many do you have?" I said, "3" "Oh, then I saw all 3 then haha." One of the ones I wore was my OoS shirt, that barely had "Muse on the bottom, so I think he knows OoS then since he didn't see the "Muse" part of it. He also asked If I saw them live and I said yeah, he thought that was cool, and then told me how the AP Biology teacher next door saw Muse like 5 times with her husband I was like :D

My Biology teacher also likes The Smiths and saw them in concert. :yesey:

Today evening I was chatting with a girl on msn and as always I asked her what kind of music she listens to(hoping she will say Muse:D).She replied "Generally,slow music".Me said "Do you know Muse?":rolleyes: ":eek:I love them!It's impossible not to like their music!"

I was like :D:awesome: until she sent a link of a song named "Muse-Black Black Heart".

"That guy ISN'T Matt Bellamy!":shifty:

I stayed behind for History today with my best friend and while we were waiting for our teacher we were doodling on the board. I wrote "Muse & Avenged Sevenfold are awesome!" "Floccinaucinihilipifications" and "Pwoper Fish!"

When the teacher came in he saw what I put and smiled :) he started cleaning everything else from the previous lesson and accidentally he rubbed off what I put, he went "Oh no! I'm sorry!" after he said that he picked up a pen and wrote "Muse - Starlight" in big letters :D he's a Muse fan! I love my history teacher :happy::awesome:

It's not really a Musing moment, but I was in the car with my mum, and she told me to put some music on, so I got my iPod out and put Starlight on (she usually doesn't like Muse) and by the end of the song, she was singing it! It was bloody amazing, I'm slowly converting my mum, because after that she asked me to play uprising. :D

It's not really a Musing moment, but I was in the car with my mum, and she told me to put some music on, so I got my iPod out and put Starlight on (she usually doesn't like Muse) and by the end of the song, she was singing it! It was bloody amazing, I'm slowly converting my mum, because after that she asked me to play uprising. :D

:D same! i'm slowly working Muse songs into my 'DJ-ing' when playing my ipod in the car

:D i think it winds up my brother the most the downright hates Muse on the basis that 'matt's voice is horrible and has a ferret-y face!' :supersad:

i think he does this to annoy me :shifty:

Me, mum and dad were sat watching music channels:

*Dead Star comes on Scuzz*

Me: Awesome Dead Star!

Mum: Woah this is a bit headbangy isn't it Jade?

Me: yeah, it's awesome:

Dad: *flips to next channel*

Me: HEY!

Dad: I don't like that one..

Me: :eek:!!

*Undisclosed Desires comes on NME TV*

Me: I have a Muse fact for you!

Dad: :rolleyes:

Me: This is just about the only Muse song where Matt isn't playing an instrument, all he's doing is singing.

Dad: But he's playing that keyboard thing.

Me: it's a keytar, and he isn't playing it it's only for show in the video.

Dad: but I can hear it!

Me: No you can't :rolleyes:

Dad: I can!

Me: Nevermind dad ;)

*UD finishes, SMBH on Scuzz*

Mum: Are Muse on the next Twilight soundtrack?

Me: :rolleyes: No mum!

*SMBH finishes, Resistance comes on*

Mum: *tapping feet*

Dad: *nodding*

Me: :awesome:!

Mum was looking at my Muse wall earlier and she pointed to Chris,

Mum: he looks fat there.

Me: Chris isnt fat!

Mum: he's pulling a weird face too!

Me: the duck face..

Mum: what's the duck face?

Me: the face he's pulling?

Mum: thats the duck face?!

Me: nevermind..

Dad was looking at my Muse wall earlier:

Dad: *looking at a picture of Muse when they were Rocket Baby Dolls* Who's Rocket Baby Dolls?

Me: That's Muse from years and years ago.

Dad: is it?! *looks more closely at the picture* ah, he looked like the back end of a bus when he was younger too.

He was talking about Matt... :LOL:

Me, mum and dad were sat watching music channels:

*Dead Star comes on Scuzz*

Me: Awesome Dead Star!

Mum: Woah this is a bit headbangy isn't it Jade?

Me: yeah, it's awesome:

Dad: *flips to next channel*

Me: HEY!

Dad: I don't like that one..

Me: :eek:!!

*Undisclosed Desires comes on NME TV*

Me: I have a Muse fact for you!

Dad: :rolleyes:

Me: This is just about the only Muse song where Matt isn't playing an instrument, all he's doing is singing.

Dad: But he's playing that keyboard thing.

Me: it's a keytar, and he isn't playing it it's only for show in the video.

Dad: but I can hear it!

Me: No you can't :rolleyes:

Dad: I can!

Me: Nevermind dad ;)

*UD finishes, SMBH on Scuzz*

Mum: Are Muse on the next Twilight soundtrack?

Me: :rolleyes: No mum!

*SMBH finishes, Resistance comes on*

Mum: *tapping feet*

Dad: *nodding*

Me: :awesome:!

:eek: The only time Dead Star would come on TV here would be if I imagined it. I can't even see it using a DVD because of stupid region codes...

I was at a music thingy yesterday with some friends and some cool people I'd never met. I had my muse bag with me so I sat down and put it on the floor. A few minutes later it was gone so I went "Where's my bag?!" and a boy called Tom (he was hugging my bag) went "I stole it cause it's so awesome :D"

TOM IS AWESOME!:awesome:

One of my friends Tyler saw my bag and sarcastically said "wow I didn't know you like Muse:p" :D

In Spanish today I was doing a presentation on Matt so I was looking for pictures of him on a laptop. My friend looks over and says "is he gay? He looks gay, no offence." so I showed her a picture of Matt and Kate:rolleyes:

When she caught me starring at a picture of him she shouted out loud "Jade! Why are you starring at that gay man?!" ...

I got some funny looks from some people:indiff:

I MET A MUSER TODAY!!!!! :awesome:

I went with a friend to have lunch and we met up with a few of her friends beforehand. This one girl in the group looked at my shirt (which was a shirt I made when I went to see them live a year ago) and she asked, "Have you seen Muse live?" I said yes and she went, "I love Muse! I was obsessed with them last year!" :eek:

We then talked a bit about how great they are live and their music! Highlight of my day! :D

I MET A MUSER TODAY!!!!! :awesome:

I went with a friend to have lunch and we met up with a few of her friends beforehand. This one girl in the group looked at my shirt (which was a shirt I made when I went to see them live a year ago) and she asked, "Have you seen Muse live?" I said yes and she went, "I love Muse! I was obsessed with them last year!" :eek:

We then talked a bit about how great they are live and their music! Highlight of my day! :D

Did you tell her you saw them exactly a year ago? :awesome:

Archived