Wheeee so to pass the time, I did some quick drawings with a marker and found out how to color them on Oekaki BBS. :D Here's some characters from comic ideas I've mentioned...

Ryan the bass prodigy from "I Know a Bit of Bass."

ryan2bl.png

Michelle from "Dance Masta Dom," which was a story that sprouted from diehardmusefan mentioning Dom breakdancing. :D

michelle4xe.png

And Scary Hooker Lady from "Scary Hooker Lady and Friends." I don't have a name for her or her comrades yet, so if anyone has three good Dutch girl's names, please post them!!!!

shl4xe.png

Sorry I don't have a page up yet, but I've started into it. Basic outline inking is done now, so it's time for.... SCRIBBLING! wooooo. ha. wlalas;doiaweogi8bwa0e98hgw.

And Scary Hooker Lady from "Scary Hooker Lady and Friends." I don't have a name for her or her comrades yet, so if anyone has three good Dutch girl's names, please post them!!!!

:LOL: ahm, I'm dutch :unsure: Tell me which way you wanna go with those names :LOL:

OR you have them trying to Americanise to get more business, and call Scary Hooker Lady 'Tiffany', and call her friends Amber, Brooke and Clarity. Or something.

But you'd still need real Dutch names for them to call each other.

Just a thought?

Hmm... a nice normal name that girls have now.

Then, uh, an "old-fashioned" name.

And a name that you think would be fitting for a short, plump, hairy, squinty blob of flesh.

heheheh.

This is more difficult than I thought....

a nice normal name... It kinda depends on what those characters are like... I could give you the name of one of my friends, but... I don't think she'll appreciate it being used for a scary hooker lady :LOL:

Old fashioned... Klaartje, Madelon, Mirjam, Linda (bit tacky, might work for the comic)

short, plump, hairy, squinty blob of flesh... Klarissa!!!! One of the most horrible names around. Makes me shudder everytime I hear it...

Need any more, just ask! :happy:

GREAT names! Woo!

They may just find their way into the comic...

WELL, while I'm addicted to Oekaki and hit a rut with Page 38, here's a SPOILER pic from another episode I'm thinking of called "Gender Bender: Nettle's Revenge." I'm not sure if I want the messages in this scene to be written out on paper or being said by a spider. Both could work. I'm kinda leaning towards the spider now... Hmm.

But look! Matt with boobies!

girlmatt2gx.png

GREAT names! Woo!

WELL, while I'm addicted to Oekaki and hit a rut with Page 38, here's a SPOILER pic from another episode I'm thinking of called "Gender Bender: Nettle's Revenge." I'm not sure if I want the messages in this scene to be written out on paper or being said by a spider. Both could work. I'm kinda leaning towards the spider now... Hmm.

girlmatt2gx.png

:LOL:

that's gold!

oeh, another tacky Dutch name: Priscilla. *shudders*

Hope I'm not offending anyone btw...

GREAT names! Woo!

girlmatt2gx.png

:LOL:

hey mara, I'm new to the forum and just stumbled onto this thread. It's hard for me to express just how much i adore you for making these comics. Not only are you a talented artist, but the situations are witty as hell. I'm still not over matt's "make my hair spikey again," wish LOL! I hope you don't mind thread stalkers, cause you just earned another one-laura

Archived