ERg.... I've had to redo page 32 over an over... I'm on the 4th try now. The first two times, I gave up on it and crumpled up the papers and tossed them, and the third time I was really doing better and one of my brothers spilled soda all over it. :'( So I'm trying to do it again... sowwy for the huge delay in getting it up. It really shouldn't be that much of a hard page to do... :unsure:

awwwww!!! that sucks about the soda! i hope it turns out just as u want it too! dont rush urself, i'll be lookin forward to seeing the next page! gosh how many pages is this comic gonna have!!!! it's insane!!!!!

OMFG This is AMAZING!!!!!!! Keep drawing! Keep posting it here! I love it!

Find a publisher. I'd buy it. It would be a must-have for every Muse fan.

I can't wait what's gonna happen next.....

Strawberry-juice, u rock!

Yeah I agree, publish it :D Keep it up and im looking forward top the next page, keep it away from any prying cola cans.... :happy:

Thanks guys! I feel warm and fuzzy inside... :happy: Or maybe that has something to do with the garlic bread I ate last night...

BUT ANYWAY.

I'd like to get it published, but there are *legal* matters, what with copyrighting the name "Muse," so I'd have to get permission from them...

and besides, I'm not too interested in making any sort of profit off of this. It'd make it less enjoyable- I'm drawing the comic for fun. And just knowing that people read it and like it is more than enough!!!!

[/CHEESY MOMENT]

Thanks guys! I feel warm and fuzzy inside... :happy: Or maybe that has something to do with the garlic bread I ate last night...

BUT ANYWAY.

I'd like to get it published, but there are *legal* matters, what with copyrighting the name "Muse," so I'd have to get permission from them...

and besides, I'm not too interested in making any sort of profit off of this. It'd make it less enjoyable- I'm drawing the comic for fun. And just knowing that people read it and like it is more than enough!!!!

[/CHEESY MOMENT]

Well, it's your call ofcourse and as long as you keep putting the pages on the messageboard it's fine by me. :p But I think the guys of muse would find these comics also quite amusing, so I don't think that that's anything you have to worry about.

But just keep drawing and keep us laughing our asses off..... :D

homework aren't so important...! :D

:eek: YES. YES IT IS.

Especially when you're at a school like mine- an hour longer than the other schools, higher standards, more classes. Tis equalling homework. Lots of it.

And my parents... try living with a Jewish family, you'll see what I mean. :'( So I gots lots of stuff to do...

....speaking of which... :unsure: *quickly signs off*

Archived