VIVA LE BURTON! :D :D :D
Okay that is SO my new MSN name.

On another note, outline inking is done for the next page. Now for the fun stuff.... hehehe. Ooh, and look for a big, b+w picture sometime after that's up. I'm really getting into this comic... Is that a good thing? :stunned:
Absolutely, I've been for the past few months :p

umm... england is all made up of historical content :( NOT interested...

if i was to be inspired by the environment then i would be drawing old buildings a pictures of the queen...

... this proberbly explains my lack of motivation, i couldnt draw cartoons like you have to save my life... I shall move to Las Vegas

umm... england is all made up of historical content :( NOT interested...

if i was to be inspired by the environment then i would be drawing old buildings a pictures of the queen...

... this proberbly explains my lack of motivation, i couldnt draw cartoons like you have to save my life... I shall move to Las Vegas

It's not the environment, it's the people.

Aye, I suppose you have to have some kind of diversion when twats like Brandon Flowers line the streets.

Oh, no, Brandon Flowers is too good for his hometown. :rolleyes: Though I did once see the band in a bookstore cafe before they got really big. :LOL:

On the other hand, we've got the lovely Panic! At The Disco here. :D Weird, artsy, indie, emo, punky, rocky, jazzy kind of shit. Very fun.

The Vegas music scene is starting to get going... on Sunday nights, there's a couple of "Local shows" on the radio, and the bands keep getting better. There was one a while ago, Transit, who were the lovechild of Coldplay and Muse with Snow Patrol as a godparent. But they broke up. :(

Sorry, I shouldn't go off rambling like this!

Aaaaanyway, next page should be up sometime today! :D Fo shizzle.

There was one a while ago, Transit, who were the lovechild of Coldplay and Muse with Snow Patrol as a godparent. But they broke up. :(
I'll have to look for some of their stuff then... That's a blend of three of my top four bands. How do you know Snow Patrol, I thought they were tiny in America?

Sorry, I shouldn't go off rambling like this!

Aaaaanyway, next page should be up sometime today! :D Fo shizzle.

Ahhh brilliant.

AGHHH!!! My scanner = evil. After literally- and I mean, literally- over an hour of sitting here fiddling with it, this is the best I could get it to scan. But for being hastily finished and crappily scanned, it turned out okay.

DOM IS A GENIUS.

mp445gn.png

Happy holidays! :D

Ace :D

Keep up the good work!

Ooh, and the familiar thing Dom is talking about, do you mean groupies? :LOL:

Hehe yey!

Blah, this took a buttload of work to fix up. Scanner = bad. Very bad.

ANYWAY! Hope you all like it! :D Showbiz-ish Moose.

showbiz4iy.jpg

I've not done a colored Musey picture for a while... *is rusty*

Next page is coming along well, too. I have a feeling it'll be one for the groupies...

Involves these words: Dom, underwear, kiss.

Oh, come on, it really won't be THAT sort of thing. :p

@ mara: :$

sorry for the delay. now all your cartoons are uploaded and visible here

http://50bytespersecond.50megs.com/musecartoons.htm

@ mané:

do you know where i can get a bigger version of your avatar? it looks damn cool ... :D

@ everyone & absolutely off-topic:

i did a pic for a (t-shirt) design competition but it was refused. is it really that bad? would be glad to hear your (critical) opinions:

http://50bytespersecond.50megs.com/windbride.htm

@ mara: :$

sorry for the delay. now all your cartoons are uploaded and visible here

http://50bytespersecond.50megs.com/musecartoons.htm

@ mané:

do you know where i can get a bigger version of your avatar? it looks damn cool ... :D

@ everyone & absolutely off-topic:

i did a pic for a (t-shirt) design competition but it was refused. is it really that bad? would be glad to hear your (critical) opinions:

http://50bytespersecond.50megs.com/windbride.htm

Aww, no prob!

Oooh, that's a spiffy design! I'd definitely wear it. :D

Archived