:eek: YES. YES IT IS.

Especially when you're at a school like mine- an hour longer than the other schools, higher standards, more classes. Tis equalling homework. Lots of it.

And my parents... try living with a Jewish family, you'll see what I mean. :'( So I gots lots of stuff to do...

....speaking of which... :unsure: *quickly signs off*

Weull, if it is of any help; i feel srry for you... ;) You'll be okay though. Somehow people always get to be ok at one point. Quite strange really.... :confused:

(alright, even lost myself there :stunned: )

Roughsketching for the next page is started now...

...if I can pull it off, It'll be pretty cool.

If not (which is how it's looking right now), well... *hides*

This page catches the comic up to a spoiler!

There'll be another spoiler-catch up pretty soon, too!

woooot.

But thanks for all the great comments, guys!

(and empathising with Nettle isn't so hard...)

Wooo thanks, guys!!!

FINALLY I FINISHED.

Ah.

And I'm not pleased... messed up so bad. I spilled white-out everywhere, it's on my face and hands and hair and stuff and it looks WRONG. If I walked out of a broomcloset with Muse while looking this way it would be awesome, but I'm a sick, pathetic pervert and should really stop rambling:

mp350aw.png

Wooo thanks, guys!!!

FINALLY I FINISHED.

Ah.

And I'm not pleased... messed up so bad. I spilled white-out everywhere, it's on my face and hands and hair and stuff and it looks WRONG. If I walked out of a broomcloset with Muse while looking this way it would be awesome, but I'm a sick, pathetic pervert and should really stop rambling:

Yeah,a very nice person :LOL: .

Wooo thanks, guys!!!

FINALLY I FINISHED.

Ah.

AAAND it kicks ass.
I spilled white-out everywhere, it's on my face and hands and hair and stuff and it looks WRONG. If I walked out of a broomcloset with Muse while looking this way it would be awesome
:ohmy:

*agrees*

Guest Puppetmaster
Er... it's okay, I guess... nothing special.

But look! Dom is in pain! :eek:

LET US POINT AND LAUGH AND THROW FRESH PRODUCE.

mp338kv.png

Oh wow that is awesome :LOL: Great job Strawberry :D

Guest Puppetmaster
weeee!! yay! thanks!

They should make bundles at the ends of concerts again... :'(

You mean they don't now? But that's like...the best part of the concert.

Guest Puppetmaster
Naw, not full-on bundles like they did in them good ol' Showbiz days...

God I sound like a prat.

Well I don't know how full-on their bundles were in the Showbiz days because I didn't even know they existed back then...but the bundles seen on Hullabaloo are great :D

Guest Puppetmaster
Yeah well, they're pushing thirty now, never know when the ole back's gonna go out...

Muse. Thirty. :unsure: I'm not sure if I like this thought of Muse pushing thirty. In fact, I think I don't like it at all. :unsure: Why, don't like it all. Actually that's a horrible thought. :eek: *pushes thought AWAY* GO AWAY AGE. GO AWAY. GAH. How can a NORMAL 30-year-old person prance around onstage breaking guitars and trashing drumkits and have fun doing it?!? NORMAL 30-year-old people marry people and have kids. Which leaves me hoping Muse are abnormal. Actually...maybe they'll come up with something more fun than themselves-in-a-heap-and-giggling for the next tour. Maybe Matt will start talking. Maybe Chris will start talking! And Dom will recite a poem by, say, T.S. Eliot. You know, sorta reveal their hidden sides.

But anyway, if they're normal, (which they seemingly are) than they'll make good fathers :happy: esp. Dom, crazy guys like that make surprisingly good fathers. Just imagine...as cute as the footage of Chris with his kids is, the footage of a one big happy Muse family would be...aww. :D

...:rolleyes:

Muse. Thirty. :unsure: I'm not sure if I like this thought of Muse pushing thirty. In fact, I think I don't like it at all. :unsure: Why, don't like it all. Actually that's a horrible thought. :eek: *pushes thought AWAY* GO AWAY AGE. GO AWAY. GAH. How can a NORMAL 30-year-old person prance around onstage breaking guitars and trashing drumkits and have fun doing it?!? NORMAL 30-year-old people marry people and have kids. Which leaves me hoping Muse are abnormal. Actually...maybe they'll come up with something more fun than themselves-in-a-heap-and-giggling for the next tour. Maybe Matt will start talking. Maybe Chris will start talking! And Dom will recite a poem by, say, T.S. Eliot. You know, sorta reveal their hidden sides.

But anyway, if they're normal, (which they seemingly are) than they'll make good fathers :happy: esp. Dom, crazy guys like that make surprisingly good fathers. Just imagine...as cute as the footage of Chris with his kids is, the footage of a one big happy Muse family would be...aww. :D

...:rolleyes:

Matt with a child somehow makes me worried.

Archived