Strawberry Juice, you are awesome, if you ever need a manager/distributor/PA, I'm all yours! High School isn't too scary, you'll be fine!

How about a treasure hunt related story?

Treasure hunt would be cool... or something about anagrams!!! And a conterfeit Muse CD called "Crytopgraphy"... oohhh yessssssss.... *evil plot*

Roughly how long does it take you to draw and ink etc an entire page? Man i admire your dedication. Way to go!!

If I have a lot of free time, usually (depending on my mood) 1-3 days. But I've had a lot of stuff going on recently, and in order to get the last few pages up when I did, I had to secretly work on them during this uni course I took... errr not a good idea, almost fell behind on some things... :fro: I've got some more time today, my dad's at work, my mom dropped one of my little brothers off to his flag football practice and game then went to work, so it's just me and my dog and my other brother for a while... so lots of time to get working today :)

Though I am one hell of a procrastinator.

To Strawberry Juice:I have one, how about "U Got Served" (i actually gotten it from South Park). Dom learns how to break dance and he gets these other five idiots to join him in this Dance Competition and stuff .

ha ha..I imagine a boyband scene..ooohhh..nice idea.

To Strawberry Juice:I have one, how about "U Got Served" (i actually gotten it from South Park). Dom learns how to break dance and he gets these other five idiots to join him in this Dance Competition and stuff .

OMG I love you.

So much.

Ah.

Hmmmm... yes... ohhh, let's say Muse decide to get even more theatrical with their shows, so they decide to add a little hiphop routine in there... but they suck XD Except Dom, who's recruited to be in a Missy Elliot video... and while he's all enjoying some fame, Matt and Chris are humiliated... ARGUMENTS BETWEEN BAND MEMBERS OMG DRAMA OMG SOAP OPERA yes.

And yes anime is okay... !!!! Something with Muse+anime cliches.... I'm going to take the piss out of goddamned animal ears and magical girls. MUSE WILL BE MAGICAL BOYS oh god I need to cut down on the sugar YES MAGICAL BOYS no more sugar....

your drag-queen pic is inspiring, mara. what about a modern, male version of "charlie's angels"? would be great to see matt, dom and chris working for some secret service agency. :happy:

Yeeeee!!! I'm already doing the Gender Bender one, but a Secret Service thing would be quite cool too... Ohhhhh they're assinged on a mission to protect a groupie.... hmmmm scary. :D

ha ha..I imagine a boyband scene..ooohhh..nice idea.

Boybands take over the world and brainwash everyone... MUSE TO THE RESCUE. Or will they fall victim to catchy tunes and the Hollywood smiles?! AHHHH!!!!!

Urrgghhh so many good ideas from you guys... my head is going all fluffy and whatnot....

I just use normal sheets or printing paper, 8"x11" I think it is?

And for inking, I go over the outlines and panelling with a plain ballpoint pen, then for anything I want thicker lines for (such as the panel with Tom screaming) I use a thin-tipped black Sharpie (they are the most sexy felt-tip markers ever). And for solid black areas, I use Sharpies of varying lengths. For shading, usually some crosshatching with my pen (all my pens are dead). For Matt's (and sometimes Chris's) hair hilights, I put a streak of whiteout (correction ink) through where I want the hilight to be, and when it dries, I scribble little lines over it in pen or the thin Sharpie.

Really, I don't use an advanced technique, just a bunch of crisscrossing lines and scribbling....

I just use normal sheets or printing paper, 8"x11" I think it is?

And for inking, I go over the outlines and panelling with a plain ballpoint pen, then for anything I want thicker lines for (such as the panel with Tom screaming) I use a thin-tipped black Sharpie (they are the most sexy felt-tip markers ever). And for solid black areas, I use Sharpies of varying lengths. For shading, usually some crosshatching with my pen (all my pens are dead). For Matt's (and sometimes Chris's) hair hilights, I put a streak of whiteout (correction ink) through where I want the hilight to be, and when it dries, I scribble little lines over it in pen or the thin Sharpie.

Really, I don't use an advanced technique, just a bunch of crisscrossing lines and scribbling....

awesome, thanks dude.

My dad spontaneously decided that we're all going to the beach for five days.

So I'll be back sometime on Sunday.

Otherwise, I'd have planned to have the next page up in a day or two...

So sorry, such short notice.

No probs ;) Enjoy yourself and try and get some surfing in (guess what I'm doing this weekend eh? :D )

And who knows? Maybe you'll be inspired!

Archived