All I can say is:

DUD3! T0T411Y R0XX0R!!!11

*coughs*

Uh hem, anyways.

How come you haven't set up a deviant art page with this stuff, it damn good :D

I've had a DA account for a while: http://aikotakada.deviantart.com/

*edit* Oooh, ze Laika beat me to it! :horns:

*edit edit* Annnnd next page is up going. :D I've got a nice, long break... ahhh. Mmm. How I've needed winter break for so long... though I still have a book to read, a report to write, and notes to complete. BUT STILL! Sleeping in until seven = happy Mara.

I wish I could be as creatove and do things like that. :(

Well, I guess you, me and Abbey can be in the "wish we were better" club.

I guess I'll just stick to making pictures of spider babies.

I tried to set up a deviant art account, but apparently someone with a similar I.P has been banned, so it won't let me sign up unless I get someone else to sign up for me, or I just wait.

I also liked the anime-esque panel where the Hippy Witch says, "Get them."

So I'm not the only one who thought it was "anime-esque." :LOL:

arhhhh... why are you so imaginative Strawberry? Ive seen you also on the Caption thread... I love you for it but hate you for it at the same time :(

lol... i dont really hate you... your pics are awsome!

Trust me, when you live in Las Vegas you don't need to have a wild imagination. :afro: There's enough weird stuff here already...

They are awesome, and remind me of Corpse Bride (especially Matt). :)

VIVA LE BURTON! :D :D :D

On another note, outline inking is done for the next page. Now for the fun stuff.... hehehe. Ooh, and look for a big, b+w picture sometime after that's up. I'm really getting into this comic... Is that a good thing? :stunned:

So I'm not the only one who thought it was "anime-esque." :LOL:

Trust me, when you live in Las Vegas you don't need to have a wild imagination. :afro: There's enough weird stuff here already...

VIVA LE BURTON! :D :D :D

On another note, outline inking is done for the next page. Now for the fun stuff.... hehehe. Ooh, and look for a big, b+w picture sometime after that's up. I'm really getting into this comic... Is that a good thing? :stunned:

Why yes it is :)

Archived