yes, soon I hope...

This one may be hard; I'm going to have to figure out how to properly draw someone squirming on the ground. :unsure:

Errrr, while I'm here stalling before I have to go to my uni thingamabobber, I guess I'll just ramble on and on about some other stories I've got planned:

Scary Hooker Lady and Friends

A scandal! *gasps* Some acquaintances in Amsterdam's red light district are not happy with Muse's refusal to their offers... Dom must come to the rescue! :eek:

Save Alfie!

This is a comic I actually want to do for Father's Day. Basically, Chris's eldest son keeps running off, getting in trouble ( mob bosses, Godzilla, scorpions), and so Chris has to run after him. Should have some touching, mushy ending, though. :happy::rolleyes:

Cute Japanese Space Police Shoots Ray Gun.

An alien abduction leads to the Space Police saving the boys... and Matt and Dom share affections- and a rivalry- for their rescuer. They may get more than they bargained for in the end.

I Know a Bit of Bass.

Chris feels he must compete with a young bass prodigy, who can play every single Muse bassline by heart- and then some, that they meet after a concert. But he may just learn something from the kid, and vice-versa.

How to Not Film Groupie Sex or Legally Illegal

Heheheh. I'm going to stick myself in this comic, I know, I know, the whole cliche'd "author gets a character slot" aspect of comics. But I'm not going to be nice to the guys in this story, no siree. :horns:

Actually, if anyone has any story suggestions, please send me a PM!!! I'd love to hear them.

Rarararar.

Guest scarlet~*~autumn

Hey Strawberry Juice, I'm so impressed by your drawings they are really fantastic, especially the one of Matt as an Easter bunny! :LOL: Its all so beautifully drawn and well observed. :) cartooning is such great fun don't give it up! scarlet x

A scandal! *gasps* Some acquaintances in Amsterdam's red light district are not happy with Muse's refusal to their offers... Dom must come to the rescue! :eek:

You really have a way with words, you know? "Hippy Witch", "Scary Hooker Lady and Friends"... sounds like a Lush catalogue... anyway... :LOL: That sounds hilarious. I've just got a mental image of your cartoon Matt chained to a wall, eyes wide, with a dominatrix on each side and one approaching him with a whip. :stunned: And the guarding ones are actually men in drag.

hahaha

Do it! Doooo it!

An alien abduction leads to the Space Police saving the boys... and Matt and Dom share affections- and a rivalry- for their rescuer. They may get more than they bargained for in the end.

That would be great, as long as the rescuer isn't a dude. :indiff:

I Know a Bit of Bass.

Chris feels he must compete with a young bass prodigy, who can play every single Muse bassline by heart- and then some, that they meet after a concert. But he may just learn something from the kid, and vice-versa.

Ooooooh intriguing...

Heheheh. I'm going to stick myself in this comic, I know, I know, the whole cliche'd "author gets a character slot" aspect of comics. But I'm not going to be nice to the guys in this story, no siree. :horns:

haha you have got to do that one. (And if you need models for the groupies involved, I have brown hair and green eyes, about 5'6, skinny... ;) )

heheheheh. AHAHAHAHAHAHA*coughhackdie*HAHAHA.

I will reveal something about the Scary Hooker Lady one.

And it'll be kinda obvious from the cover.

The scandal involves Roofies, Matt, and Chris.

And tabloids.

Ohoho.

And not to worry, that's as slashy as it's going to get (and it's not really slash, either). The Space Police is a girl.... :rolleyes: Sorry, all you fluff fans. I'm actually not that into slash and fluff and all that sort, and NO that does not mean I am homophobic. One of my best friends is gay. So HA.

AAAGHHHH I should stop procrastinating. I'm way behind on my final project for my uni course. RARARARARAR blaksndgo;iawegonaweg. :chaplin:

Page 29 outline inking is almost done, but it's going to be a bit delayed because of the uni thing as well as three other promised pictures for others (the cover for a literary magazine, a My Chemical Romance request- I'm drawing them in drag, hoho- and a thanks for the watchers on DA). So if it's not up within a week... you have permission to spank me with a dead fish.

yes, soon I hope...

This one may be hard; I'm going to have to figure out how to properly draw someone squirming on the ground. :unsure:

Errrr, while I'm here stalling before I have to go to my uni thingamabobber, I guess I'll just ramble on and on about some other stories I've got planned:

Save Alfie!

This is a comic I actually want to do for Father's Day. Basically, Chris's eldest son keeps running off, getting in trouble ( mob bosses, Godzilla, scorpions), and so Chris has to run after him. Should have some touching, mushy ending, though. :happy::rolleyes:

I Know a Bit of Bass.

Actually, if anyone has any story suggestions, please send me a PM!!! I'd love to hear them.

Rarararar.

wow, excellent ideas! :LOL: im too usless to come up with some, but as always your cartoons kick ass!

I'm right now using one of the computers at the university. My internet at home is completely crashed, so we've gotta get that fixed. So... I'm sorry, I should have posted this two days ago when it happened, but I'm not going to be able to get anything else up until we get the internet working for us again... :'( :'( :'(

But thank you all for being so patient!!!!!! I'll try to get things up as soon as possible...

OHHHH and another story idea!!! To pass the time... I've been stuck inside writing extremely morbid things for class (a 13-year-old prostitute, a mother drowning her toddler... yeeeeahhh.)

Gender Bender: Revenge of the Hippie Witch!

Revenge can be pretty, and it may be a little too pretty for the boys when they wake up in women's bodies. . . and they've got a huge festival to play! Can the curse be reversed? Or will Matthew, Christopher, and Dominic become Matilda, Christina, and Dominique?!

Gender Bender: Revenge of the Hippie Witch!

Revenge can be pretty, and it may be a little too pretty for the boys when they wake up in women's bodies. . . and they've got a huge festival to play! Can the curse be reversed? Or will Matthew, Christopher, and Dominic become Matilda, Christina, and Dominique?!

Haha. Great idea! Can't wait to see it! Keep up the good work S_J.

Strawberry_Juice, I think it could have been so awesome if you was sending the comic to muse (in this Matthew's Birthday --- you know ;) ).

But it's far from finish isn't it?

Anyway, I will say it again --- I love your comic!

immortal, question, those letters in arabic, are they suppose to say immortal?

I can't believe I've never seen these untill last night! I am a huge fan of art and cartoons, My school ran a course for 'talented artists' when i was in yr 9 whereby we wud take an art GCSE in under a year... woah it was tough but i did it! I've just finished year 10 and have an officialy AQA GCSE to my name... got the certificate the other week! (Sorry to ramble off the point but im well chuffed!!!) ANYWAY! As i said, I only first saw these last night and i sat and read the entire lot... 'twas great! Seriously, do you have a website or something?? If not, you should maybe we could get that arranged if you were interested? Neway Great work.

Wwwwaaaahahaoooooahahhahahaaeeeaaaa <--(matt bellamy-esque vocals)

Christ on a bike!!!! :eek: Thanks so much, you guys.... muse-unintended, I'm so glad you've gotten to drawing again :D :D :D Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...

Well, Page 30 roughsketching in progress, I'll try to finish it up within the next few days... and then school starts the 29th, so MORE DELAYS HOORAH. :'( First year in high school for me, I'm scared out of my wits. I know I've been getting pages up later and later, and I really appreciate you guys being so patient with me and not bugging me about it... so...

ANYONE GOT STORY IDEAS??? Pm meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I'd like to start collaborating with people on the board, having you guys come up with plots and whatnot, and suggestions as to what you wanna see... *sugar high* asdjaowber098w32ythawgw0ag hawotjw. I've got my own stories and whatnot, now I wanna hear some of yours!!! and if any of you have a picture or something you wanna post, POST IT HERE!!! :D goddammit I'm on a sugarless sugar high. wtf....

But yeah. hew0o8n 09h . I have no idea what I'm doing right now... *goes to eat a tortilla* mmmmm me gusta las tortillas... tortillas con queso!!! bwahaha.... es una quesadilla, no? *dies* :fro:

Its ok SJ its actually my last year in high school :'( ..but look on the bright side you can meet tons of new people....you're probably gonna be popular pretty fast as soon as they see how good of an artist you are....the first week of my freshman year was hell for me.....but now i know why seniors and junior treat the ickle fishies like that.....i go back to school on the 16 of this month which is horrible...

keep up the awesome work

like the mc donalds comercial says "me encanta" or "im lovin it"

yo tambien se español....tengo un gato en mis pantalones :LOL: ....wait...thats not right....anyways you know what i mean... :rolleyes:

P.S. can i add you to my buddy list on aol? :happy:

Archived