YO!! I really like your comics man, you should become a cartoonist, you know like make it into a show that could air on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. But seriously, it's really cool. As a new member to the muse messageboard, I'm also an artist too, I doing a project on the Muse concert I went to in Dallas back in May, including one that's a recreation of Da Vinci's The Last Supper, with matt, chris and dom and other celebrities I just want to have dinner with. But still I really love these comics!!!

To YouCouldBeMyUnintended, diehardmusefan, and bucjo....

*sniffle* AWWW thankies :happy: I'm so glad that others are enjoying reading the comic as much as I enjoy making it.

Here is le recent page, tis nothing special quality-wise, but Dom and Chris are FINALLY getting to get in.... hence the plot thickens moreso.

mp234pt.png

I'm a bit flustered and sad, I'll be leaving for a month in four days :'( So for a while, there'll be no posting, but I'll be doing a lot of drawing when I'm gone, so when I get back I'll be posting as quickly as a desperate hooker can fuck... or something like that. :rolleyes: So I'll try to get another page up before Friday. Thanks still, to everyone who's read this!

I'm soo jealous! now when I'll draw,

I'm gonna be like " shit, I'm sure Mara's feet can do better!" :LOL:

Seriously girl, your drawings are amazingly cool... now you have a lot of fans, all waiting for your cartoons....what a presure!

I love your work!!!!!!!

Ehhhh kinda crap page, I had to fix up what little I could on MSPaint :indiff:

Just trying to get as much as I can up before I leave on Friday....

:eek: She gonna get ya, child! Sheeee gonna geeet youuuuu!!!! :'( Poor Matt...

I SMELL LIKE SHARPIES OH GOD.

Hmmm.......I loved the way you draw when Matt waking up! so cute :happy:

The comic start to scary me.......what will happen??? :(:LOL:

to Ortal:

If I said what would happen.... errr... uh... something bad would start??? Err... MUSE WOULD BREAK UP IF I SAID WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!!!

Eh, not really, but I don't wanna give anything away....

haha.....I know I just kidding........ :chaplin:(Hmmm, new smilies)

Well, my parents wanted a vacation, so they're sending my brothers and I away to camp for a month as of tomorrow... so... No comic posting or anything, actually, for a while :'(

No time today to even start on a new page, I was doing last-minute packing and cleaning.

ANYWAYS.

Here's the birthday card I sent to Matt, and a rather crap scan, I didn't bother to straighten it out. Can't do anything about that now, Matt has it. :D

So enjoy, and don't beat each other up when I'm gone, wait till I come back so I can watch. :p

card5es.png

BYE BYE YOU AWESOME PEOPLES!!!! I'll be back mid-July with an orgy of comic posting. :happy:

LOVE AND HUGGLES AND KISSIES AND CONDOMS AND...uh... LOVE,

Mara :fro: <--- look! they have a smiley that looks like me in the morning! :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're leaving us for a month!!! I want to know what's gonna happen sooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, have a nice holiday month and COME BACK SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way your little card is great!!!

xxx from SM

:$

stupid question..........how would i upload my artwork on to the message board?

Use a hosting site like Photobucket, then copy and paste the URL that the photobucket account gives you for each picture into a post here.

• 2 weeks later...

hey, just thought i'd make an actual post rather than admiring from afar :) (and i found you on deviant hehe) i love your style, its so unique and well evolved etc. not to mention a very cool choice of subject matter (lol) and witty to boot! what else can i say, keep it up tis great stuff. :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived