Erm, having some difficulties finishing up the next page, in part due to the fact that my little brothers decided to knock into me while I was trying to ink Dom... hence a large amount of whiteout must be used, and it's not looking good... so to make up for that, here's something I did a while ago on a friend's computer that had Photoshop (drawn by hand, which was a pain).

bellshatesgroupies3ae.png

Strawberry_Juice,

given that I'm quite new here, I just came and discovered your drawings...

To quote Dom after some gigs: "That's fuckin'amazing"!!!! :eek:

Really! You're very gifted!!! Thank you so much for sharing.

I do hope we'll see the other pages very soon...

PS: Also hope your jolidays were fun in spite of your "lack of motivation"!

Hello there to you all, I've just joined here and have noticed the artsy section :) I happen to like cartooning a lot, and recently some of my classmates have been requesting me to draw celebrities for them, which has led me to drawing Muse Cartoons for myself. I've just started out with this style and as of late have been trying to improve. I'd like to share them with you, and get an honest opinion, if you don't mind (visit my page to see other cartoons and drawings and rot, as well as full descriptions on the pictures):

aaaaalalalamuse4ru.png the first one...

myooooose6gt.png squash the ladybeetle!

pantyshot4gm.png just because I've noticed Matt's taken a lot of hits from wearing women's tops :LOL:

requestpodglet0uv.png this one was kind of a request...

Ack, hope these aren't too big... Sorry, I'm very new to forums. Please give feedback!

you've got a memorable style.

Like Quentin Blake has in Roald Dahl Books

*edit a moment of deja vu - has someone mentioned this before :unsure::$

Sorry for a massive delay, I'm about 3/4 done with Page 28, but there'd been a tragedy in my close friend's family a few days ago, and I'd not exactly felt up to finishing it after I heard. However, I've gotten back to it, it should be posted sometime later today, after I finish my uni coursework (soooo muuuuch wriiiiiiting, aaaaaaaaaaaaagh). :)

Thanks for being so patient with me... :$

Archived