Hi everyone,

Happy Christmas. Just to let you know that we've seen your messages about the Dead Star file not going on to ipod. It should do, so we've asked the developers to have a look into it and get us a new file asap.

We might not be able to get you a transferable file before Christmas as everyone's shut up shop now, but we'll try to get you one as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Sam.

Ta, was wondering about that.

:facepalm: It's a helium nuclei particle. Which takes you to http://www.he-3.mu which then has a code which gives you an address which is the screensaver:)

It was worked out by someone at muselive:LOL:

Just insane :stunned::LOL:

I'm loving the screensaver, though. :xmas:

The video is only working properly for me when I'm using iTunes. Strange :erm:

Ah, but presents! dance.gif I always love them when they are as cool as these. Thanks! :happy:

Dead Star at V was completely unexpected but what a nice surprise:happy: ....imo, Chris did a better job singing than Matt:p

And thanks Kylee and others for posting how to view the screensaver, pissed me off when I kept getting that message that 'access was denied':mad: But your instructions helped!...It really creeped me out at first...was tom kirk just wandering around the woods at midnight or something? And I'm guessing that's Matt's house.. Good to see the boys hard at work on the new album:D

Hi. Happy Christmas to one and all! Tis Chelmsford for those that wonder. Gonna have to wait for the sounds underneath the screensaver for a while I'm afraid - will be well worth the wait though. All the best. Have a great 2009.

Tom

fuck yeah Tom you rock!:\mm/:

Archived