Hi. Happy Christmas to one and all! Tis Chelmsford for those that wonder. Gonna have to wait for the sounds underneath the screensaver for a while I'm afraid - will be well worth the wait though. All the best. Have a great 2009.

Tom

:D I look forward to it. Thanks to Tom and Muse for the presents.

I'm not sure why, but I only got audio not video for the Dead Star file. Does anyone know how to fix this.

By the way, I listened to the audio, and its an awesome performance.

That's weird, when I downloaded the file I didn't have any problem with the video. Where did you get the download link for the vid, at the main muse.mu?

Alright, I can't claim to have read the entire thread, but the link in the e-mail that I got, what is that meant to link to? No matter how many times I click it I get network error. Apologies fi this is a stupid question, but I can't figure it out. I have downloaded the screensaver from the link someone posted, but as for the video/whatever else is meant to be on the link in the email, no idea.

That's weird, when I downloaded the file I didn't have any problem with the video. Where did you get the download link for the vid, at the main muse.mu?

Yeah, I got it at main muse.mu. I'll try it again.........

Okay, it turns out that I was opening it wrong. My computer automatically opens things with Winamp, which wouldnt play the video. So, problem solved:).

Archived