Great present :D

For those who are not able to get it on their ipod i'm uploading a converted version :

http://rapidshare.com/files/176777478/dead_star_live_V_festival_ipod.mp4

I will remove it if the staff wants me to do it ;-)

As they'll probably get us the best quality for our little ipods, i suppose that this "temporary version" will be allowed :D

By the way, i love those green lights in the sky on the screen of my green chromatic ipod <3

Love Matt's trousers also :D

Have got the Dead Star video (yeeay) but cant get anywhere near a screensaver or the other vid people have mentioned (boo) Have followed al the tips here and on Muselive but my computer (and my tiny brain) wont have it.

Damn windows vista...

Any help gratefully received

Cures for slight hangover and lack of sleep also taken...:confused:

Have got the Dead Star video (yeeay) but cant get anywhere near a screensaver or the other vid people have mentioned (boo) Have followed al the tips here and on Muselive but my computer (and my tiny brain) wont have it.

Damn windows vista...

Any help gratefully received

Cures for slight hangover and lack of sleep also taken...:confused:

do you already have the screensaver saved to your computer and extracted?

when you do, you need to run the screensaver as an administrator, then it'll work.

do you already have the screensaver saved to your computer and extracted?

when you do, you need to run the screensaver as an administrator, then it'll work.

exactly what i did but when i go to preview it, i get an error telling me the file is not found...

exactly what i did but when i go to preview it, i get an error telling me the file is not found...

Hmmm... I really don't know then. Sorry :(.

Try reading through the past pages, I think someone mentioned how to fix the problem you're having. I'm not running it on vista so I can't really help you out.

^^ No screensaver, nothing, just unable to open or access denied.

I gather from other posts that Vista is a problem (actually its a total bitch but thats another story..) so :( best hope for now is that someone will upload the other vid onto youtube.

Thanks anyway.

Just run it as administrator.

^^ No screensaver, nothing, just unable to open or access denied.

I gather from other posts that Vista is a problem (actually its a total bitch but thats another story..) so :( best hope for now is that someone will upload the other vid onto youtube.

Thanks anyway.

That happened to me, I couldn't get the screensaver.

So I downloaded it again :happy: Now I have it

Thanks for suggestions.... got there in the end, computer having a seasonal wobble (I blame the latest Vista update patch) Have got a lsilent version of ther extra vid now to go with full raucous noisy Dead Star yeeeeay:D

Extra vid? Do you mean the screensaver or have i missed out on something else again? SRSLY BHND THS YR

Archived