Watching this version of Dead Star keeps on reminding me that Muse can still rock like they did nine or ten years ago, if not more so :cool:.

I really hope that they carry some of this over into the new fifth album era and do away with some of the glitzy-glamour of the last three years.

:\mm/:.

awww I don't have time to see it right now :( I have to work

*downloading*

but I saw the screensaver and is fucking amazing!. And now I quote myself

a vid of muse playing you fucking motherfucker with christmas hats :happy:

Matt have a hat, but I don't think they were playing YFMF.... it was close :p

I don't undestand, I saw Dead Star, i LOVE it, but some of u are saying there's a screensaver, I just see a folder for MAC and another that has the vid and a small picture of 3 balloons

You have to extract the files. Then there is a blank file called deadstar live or something, then open that with the quicktime player:)

does the balloon picture mean something?!?! something for olly to figure out :LOL:

:facepalm: It's a helium nuclei particle. Which takes you to http://www.he-3.mu which then has a code which gives you an address which is the screensaver:)

It was worked out by someone at muselive:LOL:

How do you extract the audio? I've seemed to forgotten everything I once knew about computers

What audio? The video?

Yeah, as in I want to put Dead Star on my ipod as an MP3 and not as a video file

Hi everyone,

Happy Christmas. Just to let you know that we've seen your messages about the Dead Star file not going on to ipod. It should do, so we've asked the developers to have a look into it and get us a new file asap.

We might not be able to get you a transferable file before Christmas as everyone's shut up shop now, but we'll try to get you one as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Sam.

Yeah.

Archived