4:15 to 4:20 - of about 25 folks you see at or near the barrier only one is singing along to RBS and the rest look bored. This is why they keep putting the greatest hits set list +FG out here in the US.

Totally agree with you. I would love to hear this or dead star or other b sides such as shrinking universe but instead we get all of the greatest hits. Yes we need songs like SS, MotP etc. but TiRO could be replaced and i don't think many people would make a fuss. I guess its boring for them too playing the same songs every show :erm:

It could be Dead Cuts, but Im happy with my V Festival performance to be honest.

I could honestly see it being IBTY, or failing that, Ruled by Secrecy from the second night of Wembley.

If its Citizen I hope its LCCC version because we got middle riffage :awesome:

My prediction is that Muse will announce a gig at London’s Royal Albert Hall in 2011. Happy Christmas :D.

Yeah.... probably not. People would expect them to play Megalomania again, and since their older songs are nothing more than a burden to them, that is clearly out of the question.

If its Citizen I hope its LCCC version because we got middle riffage

So did Wembley.

Archived