I haven't read through all the pages but has a pro-shot of Megalomania at RAH been mentioned already? I know it's not from this tour but that would be a present to cover the next ten years!! *wishes*
Only about a million times over the last three years. It'd be nice but I don't think it'll happen. :(

Now I know what I want from Muse...

Latin American Tourdates!!! :D

(MEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICO...)

That would be so :awesome: !!!

(BRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZILBRAZIL...)

This. Fucking this. And without U2, please.

• 4 weeks later...

(MEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICOMEXICO...)

Maybe some NZ tour dates, i couldnt go to the big day out because I wasn't old enough :supersad: (and no i am not a gay twilight fan, im a legitimate muse fan) now i am, and they speculated a down south tour at the end of this year but they just went to australia instead :mad:. So FFS COME TO NEW ZEALAND

Archived