Probably a resistance song live from the summer...

UD, NSC or Uprising

If you really believe that, then you don't know Muse at all :p

What have we gotten before?

Hysteria

City of Delusion

Dead Star

MK Ultra(+Bagpipe)

What else?

We already have proshots of everything on The Resistance except IBTY, but I doubt that Muse will have that as a xmas gift.

Cave(2009) or Dead Cuts(2010?) would be my guess.

I think it will be Citizen Erased for sure, since Matt noticed its demanded quite a lot, when he said he would rename the site to citizenerased.com. Probably the Wembley or Manchester version.

Also already has a proshot from this year too. I don't see why they would release something like that unless there's something really special about it.

But we got MK Ultra last year ;)

It could be I Belong to You from one of the French Gigs though...

Oh yeah! I have a short memory. MK Ultra last year (from Turin) and Dead Star (from V festival) the year before. I think something from LCCC would be great as the streamers floating all around the place (after Guiding Light) made it look amazing. I'm sure they've got loads to choose from though, RBS from Wembley would be special.

Oh yeah! I have a short memory. MK Ultra last year (from Turin) and Dead Star (from V festival) the year before. I think something from LCCC would be great as the streamers floating all around the place (after Guiding Light) made it look amazing. I'm sure they've got loads to choose from though, RBS from Wembley would be special.

That was the best. Anything coming up to par with that would be great :LOL:

Archived