or get matt the pedal he needs to play muscle museum:D

maybe someone should break his megaphone. Wonder if then they wont play feeling good anymore :LOL:

I'm sure it's extremely easy to get a megaphone replacement.. for crying out loud the guy on Taratata had a spare megaphone because he wanted Muse to play Feeling Good. Did sound great with the violinists though!

I'm sure it's extremely easy to get a megaphone replacement.. for crying out loud the guy on Taratata had a spare megaphone because he wanted Muse to play Feeling Good. Did sound great with the violinists though!

sounds like i should bring a pedal to throw on stage to get muscle museum played.

thanks for further clarification :) hmm maybe something from wembley...

..hmmm for a different twist, what about a muse advent calendar, with links to videos and songs.. maybe an easter egg or two.. montage videos from headline gigs this year? :rudolph:

I remember last year there was also Muse wrapping paper designs by board members... was it a competition of sorts? :unsure:

I think they should go to their orchestra and record themselves playing the song live.

Or better yet, just set up some amps and an orchestra in a park and do a free 3 song concert:LOL:

you soo know an electric proms thing/albert hall jobbeh is on the cards :D

*jumps in*

I think they should play the 3 parts on Exo for christmas and give us a video of the performance. Now /that/ would be the coolest present ever

(besides the birthday present I got last year of their entire show in Atlanta City(? not sure which performance that was) on video, so I could watch it allllll day long xD)

..hmmm for a different twist, what about a muse advent calendar, with links to videos and songs.. maybe an easter egg or two.. montage videos from headline gigs this year? :rudolph:

I remember last year there was also Muse wrapping paper designs by board members... was it a competition of sorts? :unsure:

I like the advent calender idea. :D

Archived