Yeah.... probably not. People would expect them to play Megalomania again, and since their older songs are nothing more than a burden to them, that is clearly out of the question.

So did Wembley.

they will prob do cave (organ Version) i think if they done royal albert hall gig they will do exo in full.

someone explain this to me? :$

Every year Muse give the board a xmas present, in the form of a pro-shot and screen saver or something. 2009 was MK ultra from turin, 2008 was dead star from v festival, 2007 was unintended from wembley(before haarp came out) etc etc.

thanks for the explanation! in that case, I'm hoping it'll be Exo all the way through :rolleyes: but I can't really see that happening..... prove me wrong, matt! :D

They can't really release a pro-shot of exo in full bearing in mind they have never played it live in full. The xmas present is normally a pro-shot from a live performance from that year so most likely something from one of this year live performances.

They can't really release a pro-shot of exo in full bearing in mind they have never played it live in full. The xmas present is normally a pro-shot from a live performance from that year so most likely something from one of this year live performances.

thanks for further clarification :) hmm maybe something from wembley...

The best Christmas present they could give us would be a crystal ball that we could use to predict the exact setlists for each gig, allowing us to spend money on gigs that are worth it.

well whenever they do 2 nights in one place jsut go to the 2nd night. always gets the better set list. just compare the two LA gigs, Wembley gigs, Paris stade de france gigs and o2 arena gigs and u will see that its always been the second night with the better set.

well whenever they do 2 nights in one place jsut go to the 2nd night. always gets the better set list. just compare the two LA gigs, Wembley gigs, Paris stade de france gigs and o2 arena gigs and u will see that its always been the second night with the better set.

What if you don't know if they're going to announce a second date or not? ;)

Archived