KirkBot

I'm still so fucked off about all this! :mad: Not only did I only get one sticker with my set (why the feck do some people get 2 and others don't?!), but I didn't even get one sent to me as promised after PM-ing Sam Sparrow either! ANDDD I made the mistake of ordering another individual red one recently...and the same thing is happening! No dispatch confirmation, no replies to emails, and I bet ANY money I won't get a sticker with it! I'm not making a big hoo-haa over stickers but it's the principle...they're not treating ppl fairly and it pisses me off *le sigh* :rolleyes:

I've emailed them yet again about it to complain but I get no replies! WTF! :rolleyes: This mug situation is making me emo! :(

I'm gonna harrass Sam again via PM and try contacting the fucking Muse store for the 36th time...they're not getting away with fecking me off this much :fear: ... lol

Err yeah so I just got two stickers in the post..just after I finished ranting to Sam about thiswhole crap in a long-winded PM! :LOL::facepalm::rolleyes:

Typical! If I had waited one more day I could have saved myself that embarrassment but oh wells... :rolleyes: now I just have to wait for my individual mug to arrive.. Bastards at the Muse store are still ignoring me!

Anyhow...I'll quit moaning and see what happens after harrassing them non-stop :p!

Hi All,

Just to let you know that the black mugs that were supposed to be delivered before Christmas got held up in the manufacturing process. The next delivery should be at the warehouse by the 17th January at which point both the black mugs and the mug set will be back on sale.

Also, for all those of you who didn't receive a sticker, we posted them out to you on Monday so you should have them very soon, if not already.

Happy New Year!

Sam.

Hi All,

Just to let you know that the black mugs that were supposed to be delivered before Christmas got held up in the manufacturing process. The next delivery should be at the warehouse by the 17th January at which point both the black mugs and the mug set will be back on sale.

Also, for all those of you who didn't receive a sticker, we posted them out to you on Monday so you should have them very soon, if not already.

Happy New Year!

Sam.

Yes, unless the people who post the merch out make a mistake, from now on every envelope / parcel sent out from the Muse store should have a sticker in it. One sticker per package, whatever you buy.

Great news ! Thank you so much !!

Archived