KirkBot

Kinda late I now but just found this out now.

Arse.

Would've really liked one as well, as opposed to a silly frivolous Muse purchase.

Hello you :happy:

Aww don't worry, if you'd found out at the right time you probably would have got screwed over like many of us lol. Well mainly if you bought the set.

To compensate though, you could just get a silly frivolous Muse purchase. Always works for me :LOL::p

Aww don't worry, if you'd found out at the right time you probably would have got screwed over like many of us lol. Well mainly if you bought the set.

To compensate though, you could just get a silly frivolous Muse purchase. Always works for me :LOL::p

Why did you get screwed over?

i just foned them and the guy said that my set wud be posted out today. i think he's full of shit tbh..

some coincidence that i just happen to fone and that they're getting sent out today isnt it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

he said this was the last posting day for delivery for xmas also. i told him that i wasnt too fussed about that as they are for for me but that i was annoyed to have waited 8 days since my order and still no show. i did tell him that i know that other ppl are depending on their deliveries tho and he said that they are doing all they can.

:rolleyes:

Hi everyone,

We're sorry to hear you've been having problems with the online store. We've been on the phone to them and have been assured that all of your emails to customer service will be answered as soon as possible.

On the subject of the free Muse stickers, you should all have received a sticker with your purchase, and for those of you that didn't, please PM me your address and we will post one out to you free of charge. I'll trust you'll be honest and only PM me if you really didn't get one.

And finally, on the subject of the mugs. We didn't realise they'd be so popular, so we're sorry they sold out before some of you could get the ones you wanted. We've ordered some more, but I'm afraid they won't be back in stock in time for delivery before Christmas. We're hoping the delivery will be with us on 22nd December.

Thanks for your patience everyone. Have a lovely Christmas.

Sam.

Looks like they underestimated... Musers without stickers = :fear:

Yeah exactly the same. When I got the single black one without a sticker I was genuinely pissed, just at the principle that some people got something extra and others didn't... doesn't seem fair. Anyways, now that they can't be arsed to reply to anyone about anything all I was is the friggin' set. I sent them 3 emails already. :noey: Unimpressed.

OH and another thing, when is the last Christmas post day? If they don't send our stuff before then we might not get anything until end of the month ... or even next year :pope::mad:

or maybe never...

No reply to my email and my comment thing :mad: my mum works for trading standards!

Why did you get screwed over?

Because we've all paid and received nothing so far. :rolleyes: And I'm exaggerating lol. Maybe they haven't screwed us over just yet, but leaving us in the dark about it all is very unreassuring! :(

or maybe never...

No reply to my email and my comment thing :mad: my mum works for trading standards!

Haha, well if we get no word, you're mum's our best bet :p

Hi everyone,

We're sorry to hear you've been having problems with the online store. We've been on the phone to them and have been assured that all of your emails to customer service will be answered as soon as possible.

On the subject of the free Muse stickers, you should all have received a sticker with your purchase, and for those of you that didn't, please PM me your address and we will post one out to you free of charge. I'll trust you'll be honest and only PM me if you really didn't get one.

And finally, on the subject of the mugs. We didn't realise they'd be so popular, so we're sorry they sold out before some of you could get the ones you wanted. We've ordered some more, but I'm afraid they won't be back in stock in time for delivery before Christmas. We're hoping the delivery will be with us on 22nd December.

Sam.

Thanks Sam, just PM'd you. The sticker thing was a pain, but it's more of a pain that many of us bought our mugs well over a week ago, and have heard absolutely nothing from the shop. We've just had money taken out of our accounts, but nothing to show for it. If the issue is regarding stock then I don't think that's entirely acceptable as a lot of us bought our sets earlier than many individual mugs were sold and are still waiting. Anyway, hopefully it will all be resolved soon. Thanks for your help. :)

Sam.

Thank you Sam.

I ordered the mugs 9 days ago and thought they'd be here before i am away for the holidays. I hope they arrive tomorrow.

And a lovely Christmas to you too.:)

Hi everyone,

Sam.

thanks for the info Sam.

i knew that twat lied to me today on the phone!!!!!!!!!! :mad: i'm gonna hunt him down and cut his balls off and feed them to the pigeons..

:LOL:

Hey, haven't talked to you in ages, although I love reading your rants from time to time :)

And frivolous Muse purchases, yeah I could take a lesson from you right? :p

You're prob right though about missing the first batch of orders, if there's one thing I hate it's ordering something and waiting forever for it to arrive, especially if it was something I really want like a Muse mug! :mad: (lol, a bit crazy really).

I guess someone somewhere didn't do the numbers properly; taking orders/money when there isn't enough in stock and then not notifying them does seem out of order, especially at this time of year.. "Christmas stocking filler" does seem like a bad choice of words now :LOL:

I still hope people aren't too mad at Muse management though!

Anyhow, I'll probably try again on the 22nd. In the meantime, I'm off to get some free stickers..

Haha, kidding!

have you had a note about being dispatched?

No order-confirmation

No notification of dispatch.

I guess someone somewhere didn't do the numbers properly; taking orders/money when there isn't enough in stock and then not notifying them does seem out of order, especially at this time of year.. "Christmas stocking filler" does seem like a bad choice of words now :LOL:

I hope so. We all make mistakes.

I lost money cause an online-shop went bankrupt. They were taking money from their custumers without sending the items. They did it a few months. Some people lost a lot of money. It was a computer-shop. I know cause there have been forums on this. Sad.

Another company bought the "name". The online-shop is still active but you can not claim your money from it. I sued the old online-shop, which was just a waste of time and nerves.

No order-confirmation

No notification of dispatch.

I hope so. We all make mistakes.

I lost money cause an online-shop went bankrupt. They were taking money from their custumers without sending the items. They did it a few months. Some people lost a lot of money. It was a computer-shop. I know cause there have been forums on this. Sad.

Another company bought the "name". The online-shop is still active but you can not claim your money from it. I sued the old online-shop, which was just a waste of time and nerves.

ooh!

i got my confimation email saying that it will appear as so and so on my account details but no delivery note.... still

I got an email today saying it was dispatched, so I guess it should arrive soon.

When did you order it?

Archived