KirkBot

Of course, to make up for the lack of sticker-ness, they should give us a free shirt instead or something. Not that I didn't get a sticker, mind.

:( Bring back the vintage section, that was the bollocks, but everything sold out so fast.

We are not aMUSEd. *superior, Queen Victoria-type look*

I had my set sent to my brother's in Essex (£8 postage as opposed to £30 to have them sent straight to NZ) for my mother to bring back when she visited him. Well, she just got back with the mugs, and what do I find?! The design on the yellow one is totally screwed. And I ordered the badge set as well, and they didn't even include that! Useless sods at the shop are completely ignoring my e-mails. Seems to be their MO. I've had trouble with them before, when they sent me the wrong belt. Costs a fortune to return things from NZ, and why should I be even more out of pocket when they're the ones that messed up? Their crapness reflects badly on my beloved Muse, but it's not like I can take my business elsewhere, is it? The lack of market competition has led to complacency in their customer service, quite frankly. Why make an effort when we keep coming back for more regardless of how shoddily we're treated?

Sorry for ranting, but I'm hugely irritated. Not with Muse, of course. *shakes fist at Trinity Street while listening to 'KofC'*

ShoddyMuseMug.thumb.JPG.1f3015ed73c6891495d70e410bf0fd32.JPG

i ordered a blck one... its broken!!:eek:

For no apparant reason, whilst drying it, a little piece of ceramic just fell off from the join at the top of the handle, now its falling off:mad:

What the eff!

Thats the 2nd faulty mug in the set.

They've all ben lovingly washed too, no dishwasher abuse.

Hi,

Sorry for all the problems that you guys seem to have been having with Trinity Street's customer service and the mugs themselves. We've had a chat with TSD and they have promised to fix all the problems, but we need your email addresses and order numbers (for the relevant product problems). If you've had a problem please can you PM me with your email address, a short message outlining the problem and an order number if you have it.

For those of you that have PM'd me in the last couple of days, please do so again with the above details.

Cheers,

Sam.

For no apparant reason, whilst drying it, a little piece of ceramic just fell off from the join at the top of the handle, now its falling off:mad:

What the eff!

Hi,

Sorry for all the problems that you guys seem to have been having with Trinity Street's customer service and the mugs themselves. We've had a chat with TSD and they have promised to fix all the problems, but we need your email addresses and order numbers (for the relevant product problems). If you've had a problem please can you PM me with your email address, a short message outlining the problem and an order number if you have it.

For those of you that have PM'd me in the last couple of days, please do so again with the above details.

Cheers,

Sam.

Thank goodness for that...I was feeling terrible about the 'black mug incident', as I was the one drying it when the chip came out of it! :eek::(

What the eff!

Oh what a disappointment for you (not to mention a shock for Nic!:eek::eek:) :(

Ah well that's made my mind up for me, I won't be ordering any after reading all this negative feedback.

Oh what a disappointment for you (not to mention a shock for Nic!:eek::eek:) :(

Ah well that's made my mind up for me, I won't be ordering any after reading all this negative feedback.

Probably a wise choice i think, sadly. It is a bit expensive for a mug too isn't it!!

They've rushed them, charged a lot... they know we'll just go mad and buy them, thats the problem :LOL:

Not sure if you're aware, but the new set of badges have been put up replacing an old set, and they've used the same product id as the old ones. For that reason, it is listed as "sold out".

For anyone interested in seeing them:

25_30_a.jpg

They replaced the Black Holes badges (Supermassive cover etc).

Wow I'm kind of glad I didn't order a mug :stunned:

I would finally buy something from the TSD store if they stocked plain hoodies with the regular Muse logo (it would look especially good in metallic print). The ones they have now aren't that great.

I bought my mugs about a week before x-mas I think, and still not taken them out of their inidvidual packaging (Bought the set of 4).

They were all delivered in perfect condition and very happy with them, not really going to use them, never intended to, just for collectors items really to show off...

I bought my mugs about a week before x-mas I think, and still not taken them out of their inidvidual packaging (Bought the set of 4).

They were all delivered in perfect condition and very happy with them, not really going to use them, never intended to, just for collectors items really to show off...

same, i don't use my mug, it's a decorative object.

Archived