KirkBot

I received my set and 1 sticker last Thursday. Day after they were despatched.:D

I'll stick with my logo bag, I like it better than the shop ones ;).

Blehhhh......*blows raspberry*

I'll just have to put up with second best then. :p

Speaking of which.......it was apparently despatched with my mugs last week, but I haven't received it yet. I wants my bag.:(

Anyone else not had word from their orders yet?!

I received an individual black mug that I ordered, but minus the sticker. Emailed them. Got no response.

I ordered the set last Tuesday (before the individual mug). Emailed them. Got no fecking response! This is really unlike the Muse shop! Usually everything goes smoothly. Even people in fucking France are getting their orders before mine :rolleyes:

If I don't get a reply tomorrow I'm going to hound them day and night until something gives. :fear: .. they shouldn't mess with an angry Muser! lol

I received an individual black mug that I ordered, but minus the sticker. Emailed them. Got no response.

I ordered the set last Tuesday (before the individual mug). Emailed them. Got no fecking response! This is really unlike the Muse shop! Usually everything goes smoothly. Even people in fucking France are getting their orders before mine :rolleyes:

I bet what happened was they calculated wrong and ended up running out of stickers after about the first 10 orders.

Now they're hiding under their desks afraid to answer phones or email for fear of the violent sticker crazed masses! :eek:

Hell hath no fury like a muser scorned :fear:

Seriously though, that sucks! :( I hope you get your oder soon... and your stickers!

I was perusing the Muse store...and saw this neat bag (the one with the yellow logo). I thought "yay! what a kewl bag!" but I'm terribly frugal and can't stand having more than one purse...

Well fate broke my purse tonight (the strap broke)...so Muse bag is my destiny!!!:LOL::LOL:

Anyway...what color mug should I get? Black or Red?:confused:

If I don't get a reply tomorrow I'm going to hound them day and night until something gives. :fear: .. they shouldn't mess with an angry Muser! lol

Haha i'm so sorry but i haven't ordered the whole set so it takes less time for only one mug (see you had yours before me :p).

And i don't think the muse store is a good one because i had problems with them when i ordered a shirt, i've never got the one i ordered and they refunded me, of course i lost money because we pay in euros ... !!

I hope you'll get replies and your products soon.

i still haven't had a dispatch note either for my set.

not on :mad:

same here! no reply to email and still no note or delivery :mad: last time im flipping ordering with them!

I bet what happened was they calculated wrong and ended up running out of stickers after about the first 10 orders.

Now they're hiding under their desks afraid to answer phones or email for fear of the violent sticker crazed masses! :eek:

Hell hath no fury like a muser scorned :fear:

Seriously though, that sucks! :( I hope you get your oder soon... and your stickers!

Lol we certainly are sticker-crazed masses! I'll have to hunt them down if I get no response by the end of teh week! :mad:

But thanks :happy: Hope I get something soon too!

Haha i'm so sorry but i haven't ordered the whole set so it takes less time for only one mug (see you had yours before me :p).

And i don't think the muse store is a good one because i had problems with them when i ordered a shirt, i've never got the one i ordered and they refunded me, of course i lost money because we pay in euros ... !!

I hope you'll get replies and your products soon.

Thank ye :) Yeah I dunno why the Muse shop has suddenly become so crap.. sucks that you lost money after all that hassle :rolleyes:

i still haven't had a dispatch note either for my set.

not on :mad:

same here! no reply to email and still no note or delivery :mad: last time im flipping ordering with them!

+1, takes the piss doesn't it. I bet they'll use Christmas post days or whatever as an excuse, but there's no reason not to reply to emails.. bastards! lol. I'm glad I'm not the only one they're ignoring lol... should we have a mass Muse protest outside their offices? ;) haha

Lol we certainly are sticker-crazed masses! I'll have to hunt them down if I get no response by the end of teh week! :mad:

But thanks :happy: Hope I get something soon too!

Thank ye :) Yeah I dunno why the Muse shop has suddenly become so crap.. sucks that you lost money after all that hassle :rolleyes:

+1, takes the piss doesn't it. I bet they'll use Christmas post days or whatever as an excuse, but there's no reason not to reply to emails.. bastards! lol. I'm glad I'm not the only one they're ignoring lol... should we have a mass Muse protest outside their offices? ;) haha

i still haven't heard anything!

grrrrr :mad:

i've given up on getting a sticker now, all i want is my mugs!!

Still avnt heard anything either!

I've just gone on to customer services and messaged them! I have had enough now

Maybe then we can all get moar free stickers!:p

Looks like they underestimated... Musers without stickers = :fear:

i still haven't heard anything!

grrrrr :mad:

i've given up on getting a sticker now, all i want is my mugs!!

Still avnt heard anything either!

I've just gone on to customer services and messaged them! I have had enough now

Yeah exactly the same. When I got the single black one without a sticker I was genuinely pissed, just at the principle that some people got something extra and others didn't... doesn't seem fair. Anyways, now that they can't be arsed to reply to anyone about anything all I was is the friggin' set. I sent them 3 emails already. :noey: Unimpressed.

OH and another thing, when is the last Christmas post day? If they don't send our stuff before then we might not get anything until end of the month ... or even next year :pope::mad:

Archived