KirkBot

Wow... a mug with muse on it... now my life can finally be complete.... :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: I knoW! I mean, wow. *Speechless With Admiration*... :eek: And so much THOUGHT went into them. I mean, it's block capitals! And a line underneath and everything :eek:. And a single solid block colour :eek: Creative Geniuses At Work NOT :D

• 3 months later...

They have not been in the dishwasher at all.

What a mess. Has this happened to anybody else?

£6 a mug is robbery when they are this poor!!

Seems like they are a basic off-the-shelf white mug, re-dipped and logo'd... but straight over the glossy white beneath.

Piss.

P1020378.thumb.JPG.230c1376a5f5959e2022b2ec06ef3cb4.JPG

P1020379.thumb.JPG.f4ade03bd4a5fc8fc49ed6aee27fa86f.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I think that's pretty cool. Both the coffeeshops cater to a different crowd. For one, Mugs will be open on Sundays. That's a huge difference. And then you just have personal preference. I will probably never be able to discern why I prefer Bongo West to Fido, even though I live an equal distance from both. I just do. I think Mugs will find their niche and do just fine.

I think that's pretty cool. Both the coffeeshops cater to a different crowd. For one, Mugs will be open on Sundays. That's a huge difference. And then you just have personal preference. I will probably never be able to discern why I prefer Bongo West to Fido, even though I live an equal distance from both. I just do. I think Mugs will find their niche and do just fine.

Awesomest bot evah :awesome:

Archived