KirkBot

My replacement yellow mug and missing badge set (I got the new one, not the one I ordered, but it's even cooler, so that's okay) arrived today, and they were good enough to send it straight to NZ at no extra cost when my original order was sent within the UK. So, Trinity Street are no longer on my Must Seek Bloody Revenge Against... list. Cheers to Muse Management for interferring on behalf of all messed-about parties. Faith is fully restored. *swigs straight vodka from Muse mug, as doesn't actually drink tea or coffee*

WOAH! Okay.. so I ordered an individual mug cos I'm gay an didn't want to use any of the ones in my set..anyways, had the same problems, got delayed, no replies to emails yadayada blahda, then i get 2 MUGS in the post instead of one..I've only ordered one :LOL:...I double checked my account etc to see if I got charged for buying two, but nope, it's a buy-one-get-one-free deal for me :D ...I feel kinda bad, like maybe I should be an upstanding citizen an return it?...but I sorta feel I was fated to own a free mug ...:LOL::rolleyes: ..or something else that'll justify it. Nothing like this ever happens to me an the Muse shop have been gay lately so :phu: their own fault innit! Anyways, YAY! :happy:

WOAH! Okay.. so I ordered an individual mug cos I'm gay an didn't want to use any of the ones in my set..anyways, had the same problems, got delayed, no replies to emails yadayada blahda, then i get 2 MUGS in the post instead of one..I've only ordered one :LOL:...I double checked my account etc to see if I got charged for buying two, but nope, it's a buy-one-get-one-free deal for me :D ...I feel kinda bad, like maybe I should be an upstanding citizen an return it?...but I sorta feel I was fated to own a free mug ...:LOL::rolleyes: ..or something else that'll justify it. Nothing like this ever happens to me an the Muse shop have been gay lately so :phu: their own fault innit! Anyways, YAY! :happy:

Ooh, what colour was the mug you got for free? I'm really tempted to buy one..but I can't decide what colour to get. And the yellow one doesn't seem to be in the shop anymore. Hmmm..

haha excellent !! :happy:

Ooh, what colour was the mug you got for free? I'm really tempted to buy one..but I can't decide what colour to get. And the yellow one doesn't seem to be in the shop anymore. Hmmm..

I ordered the red one, so I got another red for free lol :D! I wanted black, but it was sold out, an red is pwetty!

haha excellent !! :happy:

I knowwss :happy: hehe!

:eek:no way! that's awesome! you just have good karma girlfren!

Archived