KirkBot

Did you get the one that says '100% unofficial' on the bottom? That's the one I got, all I remember is it has Matt on the front...most likely in red.

Don't eat your stickers......:p

Aha i wont eat them, (slightly confused lol)

stickers are for sticking! im gona stick them on my new carrr when i get it *dances*

/although ive only had one lesson.

yes, id certainly like to pour boiling hot water on matt bellamys face :yesey:

:stunned::LOL:

Tell me about it.:rolleyes: Except it has cost me £40 as I HAD to buy the logo bag aswell. At last!!!! :D

I'll stick with my logo bag, I like it better than the shop ones ;).

My black one just arrived:happy: Just had a hot chocolate in it:p It came with a free Muse sticker!

If anyones arrives without a sticker there'll be uproar! :LOL:

yay stickers. even though i ahte them :happy:

Aha i wont eat them, (slightly confused lol)

stickers are for sticking! im gona stick them on my new carrr when i get it *dances*

/although ive only had one lesson.

lol I know you meant "hate" but it looked like "ate" so I tried to be all witty and cool...me=FAIL

Oh new car! do you know what kind it will be? And you've only had one lesson...aren't you 17? I got my license when I was 16, when do you get yours?

I ordered the whole set. I'd better get 4 stickers, otherwise heads will roll*. :p

There's a way of checking the progress of orders? I've never really bothered checking before...

*ie: I will ring them and speak to Rob, who has always been very helpful in the past, and ask for (which will probably hopefully not be missing) stickers.

no way mine haven't been dispatched! has anyone else who's ordered the whole set got theirs yet? and free sticker??!!! what's it like?

Neither have mine!!! :mad: I emailed them all 'wtf where's my set biatch?!!!' .. well I didn't word it quite like that ... but I wants it naoooww! :(

And OMFGZ STIKRZ!! :D:pimp: .. I'm genuinely excited.. where shall I put mah upcoming Teh Mooze sticker?!!

Ahh hurry up I really want my tea-drinking experience to be enhanced by Muse mugs already! [/impatient]

I ordered the whole set. I'd better get 4 stickers, otherwise heads will roll*. :p

There's a way of checking the progress of orders? I've never really bothered checking before...

*ie: I will ring them and speak to Rob, who has always been very helpful in the past, and ask for (which will probably hopefully not be missing) stickers.

Yah, email :p I hadn't bothered before either because they generally arrive quick/ I at least get a confirmation of dispatch email by now but haven't even got that so I sent them a slightly peeved but still somewhat well mannered email enquiring abot the status of the order lol

By the looks of it, the individual purchases are being sent out before the sets. The sets better have 4 stickers!! One for each friggin' mug! :cool: Especially cos they made us wait longer even though we paid extra hehe :p!

Yah, email :p I hadn't bothered before either because they generally arrive quick/ I at least get a confirmation of dispatch email by now but haven't even got that so I sent them a slightly peeved but still somewhat well mannered email enquiring abot the status of the order lol

By the looks of it, the individual purchases are being sent out before the sets. The sets better have 4 stickers!! One for each friggin' mug! :cool: Especially cos they made us wait longer even though we paid extra hehe :p!

I ordered one red on tuesday and i haven't received the dispatch note too, i'm a bit worried, did you have a reply ? Thank you.

Our sets arrived yesterday, apparently. I've not seen them yet :( I have a feeling it's one sticker only though! :eek:

Our sets arrived yesterday, apparently. I've not seen them yet :( I have a feeling it's one sticker only though! :eek:

If that's the case I will be contacting them. I'm not paying over a fiver for delivery and just getting one sticker. No way. Not when single orders get one sticker. I want 4!

If that's the case I will be contacting them. I'm not paying over a fiver for delivery and just getting one sticker. No way. Not when single orders get one sticker. I want 4!

You should wait to see what Brian says - he's the one who has custody of my set at the moment! :LOL: I may be wrong yet, but I thought that's what he was telling me. :mad:

Aarrghh so fucked off! The single black mug I ordered didn't come with a sticker :mad: .. I was serisouly pissed! I even emailed an angry rant to the Muse shop people lol. And I ranted on about how my mug set I ordered on tues is Nowhere in sight yet.. not even a flippin' dispatch confirmation. They have yet to respond :indiff: .. I know it's just a bloody sticker but it's the principle.. it's unfair for some people to get something extra and others don't. Anyways I'm not happy with the trinitystreet folks this time.. it's usually smooth sailing when I buy from them (and I do that a Lot!) but this one has been a bit of a fail. Hopefully I won't have any troubles with ma set.. otherwise 'they gon' meet mah frend payn!!!!' :fear: lol :p

I ordered one red on tuesday and i haven't received the dispatch note too, i'm a bit worried, did you have a reply ? Thank you.

I quote myself to say that i've just received the dispatch note :D. So for those who are in France, it takes about 5 days to receive the dispatch note.

Archived